Best friends...🤍

Sorry for the delay gooys..bigboss continue pannlam but athukku konjam time venun so oru kutty story upload pannre..pudicha padinge..😁
_______________________________________
Sivaangi as Anika
Ashwin as Arjun

Anika and Arjun was bestfriend from there 6th STD..they are studied all together till 10th...they are like one mind and two body type😂..they are really close friends not they also there familys are also share a beautiful bond..when they studying in 12std Arjun suddenly proposed Anika but she refused that because some reasons and she clearly tell that don't take this to their friendship we are the same but Arjun start to avoid her and stop talking to her...time flies ...

After 5yrs...

Anika was studied in Delhi University and Arjun was doing his degree in a college..one day Arjun was returning from his college.. Anika who was returned from hostel waiting for a bus in waiting stand..the weather is perfectly fine for this situation...dark weather complicated her white dress..due to heavy rain Arjun stop his vehicle and go to the waiting stand when he just look his right he was stucked with a magic of his life..In this 5yrs he really missed her so much..he moved on her.. he have one relationship also in this time period but they breakup currently..(because of this relation Arjun avoid Anika..story lle micha story sollren gooys..)When his eyes meet her that eyes tell a lot of story..In opposite side Anika who was worrying to take a bus because she was there to suprise her family so she don't inform her arrivel to their family..so she was waiting there..
Arjun hesitately walked near her..

Arjun:-ani..mm..Anika...

Anika was still identify his voice but she maintain a straight face and looked at poohis side..

Anika:-aa...😐

Arjun:-ath naan vanth ath..sry dii naan anneiku..

Anika:-hlo excuse me...ungalukk aalumaarite nenaikire..sorry..

Arjun:-ey please naan sollurath konjam kelu plz..

Anika:-sorry time ille..

She turned to another side and plugged her earphone..when the song starts she went back to their old memories...

Flashback..

Arjun:-hey unakk nejamma enne pudikalaya...?🫣

Anika:-ey en da atha sonnene enakk unne pudikum aana ath ennuda best frnd aa tha..plz purinjukko...🥹

Arjun:-

Anika:-ey plz da..indha oru kaaranathale namma frndship kku onnum aagamaaten lle..unakku theriyum nee enakku evlo mukkyam nnu..

Arjun:-aadi okey..konjam bc aa irukk naan pinne koopdren..

Anika:-ey nee kupduven lle..

Arjun:-yeah kandippa bye..

Anika:-mm bye..

When next day Anika enter to their class Arjun was already sitted there ...she directly went near him but he nicely avoided her...her other friend who was sitted there started speaking..

Anju:-ey ennach.. bestfriends drama mudinjacha..🤭

Anika don't react to this comment and start to follow him..

Anika:-arjun plz..nillu..

But he walked to the male bathroom side so she disappointingly walked to their class...her another bestfriend start to question her because for her dull face..

Krishna:-ey ennach di moonji ellam oru maari irukk..

Avlo tha..Anika broke down completely sart to sobbing in her shoulder..Krishna was shocked to see this she comforted her..after a long time Anika start to explained all the things..

Krishna:-ey avanukku konjam time kodu..avanum move on aavanun lle...

That make her some sense so she fixed her mind to give him some time.. she also think that he was taking this time to move on from this love and come back to their friendship..and one day Anika was sitting in their class their came the moment...

Anju:-ey Anika..un bestfriend NXT ponne propose panne en brocker panniku pole...?🤭
(Yes Anika was a real brocker to Arjun in his every crush ..she know all his crushes and loves..she was the one who know first all of this...)

Anika:-en bestfrnd aa..?😶‍🌫️

Anju:-aamadi andha Arjun tha..

Anika:-ey Arjun aa..😯

Ajith:-(a classmate of their who have a crush on Anika)ey nee enna nenache unne propose panninale life long un pinnale suthuven nnu nenachiya..😬

Anika:-ey athellam illa ...

Anju:-ey Arjun unne propose panniya..sollave illa..ey naan appove sonnen lle..nee tha frnds apdi nnu reel ootine..enna bestfnds aa nadich eemathalam nenachiya..(actually anju don't like thier friendship  so she want to break their friendship..)

Anika:-ey cheap aa pesathe..Avan propose panne uthukiren but Avan etho oru moment apdi sonne avlotha athukku mele onnum llya..

Anju:-ath avanukku Thane theriyum..🤭ippo vere oru ponne poyi propose pannite athu koode unkitte sollale appove theriyuth un value..

Anika:-🥹🥹🥹

Krishna:-ethukk ellarum ivale sollre Avan thaane propose panne avane poyi kelunga..summa nee vaa Anika..

Ajith:-dho Arjun vandhutte..

Arjun who was entered after a irritating moment because one of their juniour proposed him but he calmly said he have a another love but she don't take it seriously and start to spread he was love with her..when he see Anika who was sobbing their he go near her and start to ask..

Arjun:-ey enna aachu en azhugure...?

Anju:-mm nee thaane vere oru ponne propose panne ava epdi ethe thaanguve🤭

Anika:-ey

Arjun:-naan vere ponne propose panniya...🤔

Ajith:-aama neethane namma junior a propose panne..

Arjun:-ey ath naan

Anika:-arjun nee muthale en kitte thaane ellam solluve..

Anju:-unga kitta en madam sollanum neenga ena avanoda ex aa or bestfrnd aa...?

Anika:-ey naan avankitte tha kekiren..

Arjun:-indha topic vena vittidalam..

Ajith:-aama aama..best frnd nnu solli solli koode nadanth atlast propose panne no sonnathum nice aa vittutten..

Anju:-athey tha nalla use panniten lla avalum avane..ini enna atha..

Anika:-use pannitiya...🥹

Anju:-aama nee thaane Avan tha unakk notes ellam kodukuren phone chila vishayam ellam puriya vekkiren apdi sonne so nee Avan kitterndhu niraya help vaangiten lle..

Ajith:-ath konjam okey tha en nna iva avanne bestfriend aa thaane paathe.. aana Ivan apdiya bestfrnd nnu solli..🤭

Anika:-ey enna pesure..Arjun plz yadhavath sollu naan unakk best frnd thaane..namma frnds thaane..nee enne oru nalla frnd aa paakalaya🥹🥹naan unne unne use pannitiya da..🥹
(Anika started shaking his collars)sollu da🥹

Arjun:-aama di use pannite(she leaves his collar)nee ille naan..naan unne use pannite..ennale unne oru frnd aa inimel paaka mudiyath ath unmele irukura pure lova nnale ellam llya..ennamo ennale mudiyath..naan onnum ithille stuck aaga maaten..nee kettiya propose paanath en sollale nnu un kitta sonna epdi..un sympathy um venum aana lover um venum..nee tha ennamo best frnd frndship nnu solli suthure ennamo Pannu enne ithukku izhukathe..(and he leaves there before his tears start to tell the truth)

Anika breakdown completely..all  standing there feel pitty for her because their friendship make a big impact in that school..
Anika start to avoid any conversation about this and start to avoid him..she know he commited with a grl in their age she don't react to all this..she completed her studies and go to Delhi but in her heart the place for him was still there..
A thunder comeback her to a reality..
___________

Gooys nalla irukka..pudicha sollunga....🥳next update seekram pannre..🤍