NIGHTOWL | 001

NIGHTOWL, luh tyler
" Why you only text me at night? It's weird lil boy "

NIGHTOWL, luh tyler" Why you only text me at night? It's weird lil boy "

9:36 AM
July 20th
Thursday

I WOKE UP TO THE SOUND of someone whispering my name, " Aya " I heard My best friend Jaliyah say making me open my eyes fully.

" You ok? " She asked as I quickly sat up noticing I was on an HOSPITAL BED, " What the-chill it's ok " The girl interrupted me making me sit back down.

" What happened? " I asked concerned for myself, " Somebody poisoned your food at the party last night, we don't know who it is yet" Jaliyah sighed looking down.

" Do you remember anything that happened?" I shook my head no, Even though i felt normal my head as still hurting a bit.

" Well look who's awake! So we got everything covered, she's good to go home!" An dark skin Lady walked in the room.

" The poisoning wasn't that bad, as long as she can breath she'll be ok. Make sure she drinks a lot of water from now on though" My mom nodded her head at the lady.

" Ok come on Aya, let's get you out of here" Jaliyah helped me off the bed and onto the wheel chair, " I can walk, why I gotta get on this for? " I asked her.

" Girl just enjoy the ride " She laughed running while pushing me

12:56 PM

" Hey guys, so I know you all are worried about me since my mom had the AUDACITY to tell the whole internet about what happened last night " I laughed sitting up on my bed.

I was currently making a video confirming that I was ok, " But I'm ok, the poisoning wasn't that bad " I sighed shaking my head.

" Whoever did that to me, imma find you and beat yo as " I said as Jaliyah was in the room with Wendy's in her hand making me smile.

" I knew you were hungry so I bought this for you " She placed it beside me getting in the camera frame, " Hi guys! " She bit her nugget.

" I wanted to come on here to thank you all for caring about me and worrying about me, I love y'all to death " I stuck my tongue out grabbing my fries.

" That's all we wanted to say, Jaliyah you wanna speak about anything? " I asked the girl who was tearing up her food, " Oh! I love you all too! " She blew a kiss at the camera.

" Bye guys! " I turned off the camera before uploading it to YouTube, " Im so happy your okay " Jaliyah looked at me and I smiled.

" Me too Ja " I bit my burger closing my eyes, I've been craving Wendy's all week and I finally got it.

" So what do you wanna do today or tomorrow? If you feel like doing anything" She asked taking a sip of her sprite.

" I wanted to go skating tonight, but we can do it Tomorrow night since My head kinda hurts still " She nodded at my response.