sero/reader (fem)

cw: kinda heavy slapping ig

__

"can i help you with something?" sero asks as you come over to him. you shake your head no, climbing onto the bed and placing yourself atop his stretched out body.

sero glances up from his phone as you take your spot, settling yourself right on top of his dick, which lies dormant in his pants. sero locks eyes with you briefly as you just sit there, hands placed on his chest to hold yourself up as you lean forward.

"y/n, you're in front of the tv," he laughs softly. you shrug. "you're not even watching it. and besides, wanna talk to you," you say and he continues to scroll on his phone with a smile on his face.

"you said there was nothing i could help you with, though." you sigh, shifting your weight above sero in a way that makes him swallow. "i was shy."

"shy?" he inquires, pressing in minimum words for you to elaborate. "my little angel? what an oddity." "mhm. wanna ask you something." he makes a face of invitation, bringing his knees up a bit. "do continue."

"have you ever.. thought of hitting me?" the question is so sudden, so serious, and so stupid that he can't help but laugh, letting his phone flop onto his chest. you look at him, feeling his body vibrate with the force of his laughter, huffing when he shakes his head. "no, why would i ever-"

"not like that," you interrupt, embarrassment slowly taking over you when he looks at you, questioning, amused. "i meant, like, you know.." sero shrugs, flashing you a smile. "i'm afraid i don't, pretty."

"hanta!" you whine, pressing on his chest and making him laugh. "you know what i mean!" he shrugs again, picking his phone up once more and continuing whatever he was on. "possibly. but lets say i won't acknowledge you until you say it."

you roll your eyes, sighing. he could be such a difficult shit sometimes.

"fine, dick. i mean hitting me in like a sexual way. happy?" sero pushes the phone aside a bit to reveal his smiling face. "now, was that so hard?" you huff, straightening your frame. "whatever. you still haven't answered me."

"well, of course." he says it so casually you barely catch it, but when his response registers in your mind, you go wide eyed. "what.." sero shrugs again, focusing on his phone.

"you heard me. i've thought about ruining that pretty face a bunch of times, won't lie. i'd love to hit you until you cry, but i don't know how you feel about that stuff, yet."

you look down, eyes training on the black fabric of his shirt beneath your fingertips instead of his smug face. he's thought about this, just like you.

he's thought about slapping or striking you and making you cry, you weren't alone in your kinky wants. it was very surprising, as he was more of the chill type, but also very reassuring.

you really wish you'd have said something sooner. "so?" he gains your attention, his voice making you look up again.

"why'd you ask?" you shake your head a bit but then you stop, like you're unsure about wanting to brush it off or finally say what was on your mind. "it's, uh.."

"come on, pretty girl, you can do it." you swallow at his words, feeling a little pool in your tummy at the natural encouragement. "i want that.. you hitting me, i mean. i wanna.. try it. i-if you're okay with it."

finally saying it and putting it out there was a simultaneous relief and a new burden. you had spoken your mind, yes, but what if he was opposed to it?

he was like minded with you on a lot of things and always strived to please you, plus he had admitted to feeling the same way just moments before, but what if he backed out due to fear of hurting you?