First meeting

Hi cuties , this is my first fanfic so pls give this ff ur all love and ignore grammatic mistakes and hope u all enjoy.....

INTRODUCTION

Y/n
A cold ,have anger issue ,short tempered silent but dangerous girl who doesn't believe in love and always mind her own business.
Daughter of the biggest mafia of South korea
Best friend
Park jimin
She is cold ,rude but very soft for her close ones.She is afraid to fall in love.
Everyone is scared of her not because her father is mafia but because of her dark aura which send shivers down to ur spine.Have dark past.

Kim taehyung
Sweet,cute , soft, handsome and kind boy , anyone can fall for his charm.
He can't hurt anyone or see anyone hurt.he is very cheerful,he believe in love so much .
Parents died in accident.
Do a part time job to pay his college fees .

Park jimin
Cute,flirty,sweet, soft boy, he can kill anyone by his flirting..
Only best friend of Y/n from childhood on whom she trust the most
He always stay by her side no matter what.

At the alley

???:Beat the shit out of him *the man said who looks like a gangster*

???:yeah kill him then he will know the meaning of cheating to us *the second gangster said while kicking the boy in his stomach*

???: no p--lea--sse lea--avve mee ..I didn't cheat u all *the boy said in his cracked and feared voice *

???:you punk I warned you I told u to give me my money back!!! *the man said while grabbing the boy's hair

???:AHHHH *pls leav---e me-ee *the boy begged to them but they beat him mercilessily*

Y/N POV

I was walking back to home after college and I have to cross the creepy alley but then suddenly I heard some noises

Y/n: whats sounds is this?* u questioned to ur self*

Y/n : ignore it ill head home *but deep down there was something in ur heart which wasn't allowing u to ignore it*

Y/n: I think I should check

*when I went there I saw there were some mens who looks like a street gangster were beating a boy mercilessly I felt bad for that boy because this happened with own brother and now I don't want anyone to from suffer this*

author pov

Y/n: What the hell are you doing *she said in a cold yet stern voice *

???:Who are you ?? *the man said who looked like the leader*

???:Cmon man she looks so hot ,lets have some fun with her!!*the second gangster said with smirk*

Y/n: leave that boy !!!*she said while folding her sleeves *

???:ohooo babygirl first lets have some fun first then we will leave him *the man said while coming closer to her*

Y/N: You really is a piece shit *she said with a smirk*

(The man tried to touch her arm but she was fast enough to twist his hands and kick on his back and then another gangster came and grabbed her hair then she kicks on his stomach just then a gangster came with a knife and cut her arm and then BOOM that's enough to wake the inner beast inside her)

Y/n; YAAAAH YOU MOTHER FUCKER *her eyes turned dark because of anger and she started to beat the shit out of them and the rest gang member run away after watching the beast*

Y/n: YOU FUCKER COME HERE , U PIECE OF SHIT

*Just then her eyes fall on the poor boy who was unconsciously lying on the floor*

Y/n: Hey , r u ok *I put his head on my lap when I saw his angelic face I forget everything ,I felt like I know him from years , I felt like I want to keep him safe from this cruel world and after watching his bruises on his face I just wanted to beat those gangster the hell out of them......but then I realised that what was thinking *

Y/n: No y/n stop this nonsense thoughts .love is useless....*just then that boy open his eyes slowly *

Y/n: hey mr r u ok? wait here ill see a taxi for you

(then u manage to take him in the taxi )

TAEHYUNG POV

*I was getting bullyed by those gangster but then suddenly a girl came and started to beat them , she was very brave and strong ..I can see her dark aura and after beating them she finally come to me and when she put my head on my lap I opened my eyes and I was shocked because the girl who saved me rignt now was my saviour in childhood and my crush too.....yes u heard it right she not just my crush but my first love and I was finding her from so many years and when when I met her I couldn't be able to say her thank u for saving me everytime. I was about to say something but she was gone .*

Tae: She wasn't like this before she wasn't cold , she was very cheerful and polite girl but what happened with her in these 7 years that made her change this much.

please god plz let me meet her again I want to make her mine , I want to tell her how much I love her, I want to tell her how much I crave for her ,her love ...Don't worry Y/n ill make u mine

Y/n pov

I reached my home but when I entered I was encountered with the man whom I hate the most in this world*

Mr jeon: Where were u ? ur school was ended two hours ago *her dad asked her while putting his left hand inside his pocket and with the right hand he was drinking his wine*

Y/n: Why u care ? this is not ur business *she said in a cold yet emotionless voice *

Mr jeon: THIS IS FCKING MY BUSINESS , U R MY DAUGHTER AND I HAVE ALL THE RIGHT TO KNOW WHERE MY DAUGHTER IS AND WITH WHOM * he burst on her and started shouting on her like a beast*

*She chuckled bitterly*

Y/n: Daughter .oh yeah im ur daughter NOW U REMEMBER U HAVE A DAUGHTER , HAVE U EVER CARED FOR MY HAPPINESS ,HAVE U EVER WANTED TO KNOW HOW I FEEL ,HAVE U EVER LOVED ME MR JEON? U JUST SNACHED MY HAPPINESS AWAY FROM ME U SNATCHED THOSE PEOPLE WHO LOVED ME *u shouted at him ur heart out because that was enough for u .u cant bear this all anymore*U NEVER WANT TO SEE ME HAPPY THATS ALL WHAT U WANT

and u know what congratulations .u succed . now Im just a dead body who is willing to die * u said all this while crying but this didn't affect the man standing infront of u*

Mr jeon: Y/n behave yourself because u r going to be our next mafia queen ...after me u have to take my position and it will be better if u understand this as soon as possible.* ur dad said in a emotionless voice which make u feel like disguise*

Y/n: I hate mafia's mr jeon ill never become one of u ..they just know how to kill people how to separate families how to snatches their loved one and u r one of them mr jeon

U KILLED MY LOVE , U R A FCKING KILLER!!!!

THIS STORY IS BASED ON MY IMAGINATION AND ITS JUST A FANFICTION , NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REAL LIFE CHARACTERS....DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY , TAKE IT AS A FANFIC STORY .THIS IS NOT RELATED WITH OUR IDOLS REAL LIFE .HOPE U ALL ENJOY AND LIKE IT DONT FOGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW ME