AMAN'S STORY

Writer's POV (Start)
So we left the last chapter where the kids couldn't find Manik. And they decided to share something about Manan story that they knew. Here it goes....
Writer's POV (End)

Amaira ek kaam karte hain Papa toh mil nahi rahe hain, shayad woh bahar gaye honge toh hum sabko woh batate hain ki....
1. Hum dono kaise mile
2. Mom dad kaise mile
said Aman.

Aman chal abb shuru karte hain 2 yrs pehle ki story. Recording start karti hun, pehle tu apna side bata phir main batati hun, said Amaira.

Amaira starts recording....
Aman says the story he had once said to Vishal and how he met Amaira. He starts,
" 2 Years Ago

Aman said to his new building friend(Vishal), who lives in the building they have shifted in Mumbai. Main aur mumma 15 days pehle hi Mumbai shift hue hai. Aur tomorrow mere school admission ke liye interview hai. We used to live in Ooty since my birth. Par last month after my 8th birthday on the next when mumma went to hospital and then after a long discussion and argument with her senior mumma finally decided to shift to Mumbai for her job transfer. She was not at all ready for this but she had to due to some crisis in Mumbai branch of her Hospital.
And here we are in Mumbai today. And going to one of the top schools in Mumbai tomorrow for my admission. The last 15 days were very hectic for us. A lot of up down between Ooty and Mumbai for shifting work was going on. But now we are quiet settled. Next week se mumma is also joining her work again in Mumbai branch. I will go home now as I have to wake up early for interview.

Next Day

It's early morning 6am and Nandini is trying to wake Aman. Aman is not in a mood to wake up so early but unfortunately he had to wake up and get ready.
Later they do their breakfast and leave for the interview.

At School

Since Aman was an intelligent and a scholar student, the interview was just a formality. He had already secured the admission.
The principal asked the necessary questions to Aman. Then she asked the peon to call Amaira in her cabin.
She asked Amaira to show the school to Aman, till she completes the paper work with Nandini.
Then Aman and Amaira left the cabin. While giving the tour of school, Amaira told him about herself along with telling him about the features of school.While talking to her I felt a different connection although we were strangers who had met just sometime ago. "
Amaira abb tu apni story bata aur yeh bhi ki iske aage kya hua tha.

Writer's POV (Start)
Abb Amaira kon hai?? Uske side ki story toh pata chalegi next part mein.
This way the separated twins met each other after 8 yrs still unknown about their true relation. But they didn't felt uncomfortable while talking to a stranger. (they were strangers for each other) They felt an instant connection between them. Maybe because they didn't know the truth but in reality they were connected.

Suddenly they heard 2 people arguing in lobby. And they decided to check.
Kaun thee woh dono??
Writer's POV (End)

Next Part coming very soon.