𝟏𝟓, 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬.

wandering star,
chapter fifteen.

wandering star,chapter fifteen

ʚ♡⃛ɞ ʚ♡⃛ɞ ʚ♡⃛ɞ

ʚ♡⃛ɞ ʚ♡⃛ɞ ʚ♡⃛ɞ

—— 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙚 sat in the old beaten down car parked in freddie's shed, her legs resting on the dashboard as she relaxed with a spliff between her chipped fingernails.

smacking sounds from the sofa beside her made her want to absolutely vomit — mainly because it'd been going on for the past half hour.

"jesus, you can't take your hands off each other while i'm smoking here?" she finally spoke up, not wanting to hear the sound of saliva mixing any longer. Katie let out a giggle as she turned to the blonde with a smirk.

"when you have a boyfriend this irresistible, you'll understand" Rosie rolled her eyes, "can't wait" she sarcastically remarked. inhaling the spliff as she took her eyes off the couple once more.

her brown eyes averted to the door, where the handle began to move. it opened up and revealed a nervous looking Effy. Katie smirked, "Hi, Effy."

      Freds pulled away from Katie at the mention of the girl's name. "babe, i'm not being funny, but you look like microwaved shit. what's up?"

      "nothing"

      one thing about Rosie and Effy, was they could read each other like a book. they knew one another better than anyone else in the world.

      she came to tell him she loved him.

      as Eff started to walk away, Katie stopped her. "oh my god, it's really good you're here, actually" she stood up. "you can drive, right?"

      "yeah, why?"

"cause" Katie looked behind her over to Freddie. "me and Freddie are having a party. in the woods. what's it called again, honey?"

      Effy looked over to Rosie, smiling to herself as the blonde pretended to blow her brains out with her finger gun. Freddie trailed off, trying to remember what it was called.