Zecharaia Francisco

Bonifacio High Street

"And then Jobel's patient was taken to the ER, again!" A trio of nurses was joking around, strolling through people and outdoor shops and restaurants, while on their lunch break.

"It sure is convenient that the hospital is walking distance from here noh?" One of them said. "Sure is" another replied.

We have been strolling for over 15 minutes now, Jimmy has been cracking those jokes far past the 15 minutes, Sam was as irritated as me, more so because we still can't find a good place to eat. It was either to packed or too expensive.

I meanwhile, have been looking at my watch for awhile now, and the two started to notice it. "Hey, Zech, I know your always so conscious of the time but, aren't you a bit too conscious recently?" Great, Jimmy noticed. "Yeah, you alright Zech?" Sam gave me a more concerned look, she is a pediatric nurse, so her charm on kids is as good with adults. Jimmy the blockhead meanwhile, an informatics nurse. I meanwhile am a psychiatric nurse, and in situations like these, my skill comes in handy.

"No its nothing, some stress from the other day, thats all." The two nodded and we continued on chatting. Thankfully I dodged that.

Ever since I became my worlds Spider-Man, which was around five years ago, I gotten used to many of these Spider-Man stuff. But I have to be honest and say that something has been going off these past few days, and one sign is my ever more increasing urge to look at my watch, as if I was waiting for something to happ-

"Ahhh!"

I grunted, my head instantly hurting like a hundred needles penetrated it. I can sense my two buddies immediately lifting me up to a more secluded area where there, they made every attempt to get me out of this trans like state.

"Where am I?! And why is it all white and black spots?"

I looked around, and a vision engulfed the entire place.

"What the...."

I trailed off, seeing many of my fellow Spider people, all of them from the Spider Society, lying on the ground, surrounded by rubble and debris.

"No..." I muttered.

Then I saw "Mr.Morales?!" running towards a kid who was about to be crushed by falling debris.

"So this has something to do with Miles, that kid."

As the visions cleared, another one appeared, completely different, it was as if it was being projected by those old projectors. Scenes, scenes of Miles.

"So, I'm guessing this is what your up to these days, look at you go kid." I continued to watch, him doing all sorts of moves, until it all ends.

Now I can confidently say that I have a good understanding of what has been happening.

"Alright, take me back!"

"Zech!"

I heard Sam call out. The two calmed down a bit when I finally opened my eyes.

"Zech what the hell was that?!" Jimmy exclaimed.

"It's about that Spider thing I talked to you guys about." Yes, I told them that, aside from my Tita May, they are the only people in this universe who knows I am the world famous, friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

"Oh, but still..." Sam stopped, and looked around to see if anyone other than us three were there.

"Even if your different, you don't have to be, remember that." I still din't understand as to why I don't have feelings for this perfect woman, but oh well.