When your cold husband played piano for you while you got injured.

You were sleeping peacefully when you realized that you had made breakfast. You quickly got up and went to the washroom to take a quick bath, did your morning routines and went out wearing your dress, and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for you and your husband.

Thought it was 06:00 but your ICE COLD and Workaholic Husband wants everything on time. He is now sleeping so you thought to wake him after making breakfast.

Let's give you all a short introduction of Yn and Taehyung. Taehyung is the CEO of Kim's industry. You and Taehyung married 3 months ago. It was an arranged marriage but you get to know a lot of things about him; What he likes, and what he dislikes. His behavior is cold towards you but never shouted at you.

So you like him and his personality and of course his looks, he is handsome enough to make anyone fall for him, whenever he looks at you your heart starts jumping like it will get out from your chest in no time.

His gestures and his everything makes me fall for him harder and you can't do anything. Anyone can fall for him so easily. Shortly, Yn is so lucky *crying for my luck*.

"Author, if you are done can we continue the story"..."*rolled her eyes* yeah yeah whatever".

Now you are done making breakfast you make a chocolate milkshake and pancakes with strawberries all over it or can say decorated with strawberries.

After putting all the things on the dining table you decided to wake him so you went to your shared bedroom. You lightly opened the door only to see a cute Taehyung sleeping like a baby. "How can someone be so adorable while sleeping while he is awake? He is an ICEBERG." You thought.

You went near him after seeing his face. You want to watch him for your whole life but you have to wake him up or else he will be late.

So you spoke in the lightest and softest voice you can. "Tae wake up you are getting late...Tae''..." Uhmm '' he said and out of nowhere he pulled you by your wrist and put your head on his chest making you widen your eyes as well making you blush. You tried to get free from his grip but he started ruffling your hair.

"Uhmm don't leave me," you said nothing and again tried to get free from his grip."Taehyung leave me you are getting late for your work".

As you said he slowly opened his eyes then reality hit him. He quickly sat straight on the bed while leaving you. You immediately stood up and slowly rubbed your head.

"F-food is ready, come after getting ready,".you said and hurriedly ran from there. He smiled realizing what had happened just now and got up to get ready.

On the other hand, you are sitting in the dining room blushing like an idiot. After waiting for a good 15 minutes he came while wearing his wristwatch. You looked at him and again looked down. He sat in front of you and you served him breakfast and also started eating after putting in your plate too.

You both were eating and no one spoke a word. Suddenly Taehyung said something that made you choke on your food."The food is delicious ".he looked at you worriedly. " I-i am sorry "..."No no it's ok here drink this' '.he gave you a glass of water and you slowly drank it.

It's not like you choked because, in these three months, he first time appreciated you. You didn't expect that so you choked on your food. You felt embarrassed when that happened. You feel like hiding somewhere.

You both finished eating. "Yn I am going"... "Bye take care,".you said smiling while saying bye to him he smiled a little and sat in his car then drove off from there. You were still swinging your hand shocked.

When a maid came and asked what had happened. You came to reality and said nothing as an answer and smiled as the maid went away from there.

You slowly closed the door and leaned while resting your back on the door. You covered your face with your hands and blushed so much and smiled like an idiot.