Story 9: Battle Arena

Book Cover:

Story Description:

Story Description:

A Very Short Story:
In this zombie apocalypse world, humans, plants, animals, and zombies have evolved and developed abilities to survive the harsh conditions that the world has become.

They strived to live 'till the end and for that they needed resources.

Thus, Battle Arenas are created for the sole purpose of giving the worthy of their needs.

Post-Apocalypse, Fish, Monster, Sun

Written: 06/13/23
Completed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: Battle Arena

"I bitch slapped a fish," said Andrea.

"What?" I uttered in bewilderment.

"Are you talking about the baby zombie who tried to attack you yesterday?" asked Amelia while rolling her eyes in amusement.

"Baby? That zombie ain't looking nothing like a baby. It's CLEARLY a fish zombie or at least a fish monster, alright? Don't confuse it with babies, that's an insult to their cuteness" haughtily replied Andrea.

I laughed "Babies are so not cute. Especially in this zombie apocalypse world, we're living in"

"They're loud, they can't do anything by themselves, they need taking care of, waist of resources and-"

"You can't say that! They're the future of mankind" interrupted an irritated Andrea.

"Without them, there won't be a next generation which is the END of the human race" she continued with a pointed glare aimed at me.

"Ok you two, stop the chitchat. We're here."

We glanced at each other and then hurriedly checked our weapons.

"Ready everyone?" asked Amelia with an amused grin that is constantly on her face.

"Yup!"

"Ready"

"LET'S FUCKING GOOOO!"

With that, the modified battle van named 'Carnage' (courtesy of Bill) opened.

We rushed out.

Today is one of the few tolerable sunny days in August. We have to take advantage of it or who knows when we're going to have another chance.

Once we reached our destination, we stopped and Amelia moved to the side.

"Andrea, Marcus, Lily, cover with me. The rest head in" Amelia ordered.

As our leader, she has to stay out until all of us got in.

"Yes Ma'am" we replied, tucked our heads, and went inside the tunnel.