Chapter 3: Meeting The Onceler

RoseMary's POV

"Your daughter?!?!" Onceler yelled.

" So you are telling me that this lady is your daughter?!" he said.

"I'm not his biological daughter" I said trying to calm him down.

"Oh, oh god, I thought that meatloaf had a relationship with a human and had you" he said relieved.

I looked at him, not even slightly amused by the comment.

"Anyway, I suggest you to maybe, I don't know, pack your stuff and leave?" I said sarcastically raising an eyebrow.

"Look, if you have noticed I just got here and I will create my new invention that will change the world. In fact, you are a human too! You must live here. So if you can live here, why I can't?" Onceler said.

"Because first! I'm the guardian of this forest, secondly, I don't chopped down this trees and finally I'm not a-....never mind" I said. I can't tell him I'm a Wolfwalker, if I do, he will know at night that the wolf that haunts the forest is me and he won't get scared.

Then I heard something that was falling. Onceler and I turned around and saw Father, removing the stake, causing the side of what it looks like a tent to start sagging

"Woah, but what are you?! What?! Hey! Mustache! Will you stop that?! " He said angry grabbing the stake and putting them back on the ground.

"It's time for you to go, Beanpole!" Father said  as he kept removing the stakes.

I just watched confused on how this looked like a child's play, but I admit it was quite funny. But then I saw the tall man grab Pipsqueak and was about to hit him with his hammer.

"*gasp* You two stop this instant!!!" I yelled at them and they looked at me. Onceler looked down at the little cub and let him go. Pipsqueak run to me and I grabbed him and cuddle him.

"How could you try and hurt this little, harmless and innocent creature of nature?!" I said as I let the cub go to the other Barb-a-loots.

"What?!, No! I would never hit this little guy. But as YOUR father, on the other hand, I'd gladly pound him and his mustache into the ground!!" He said looking at my father.

"Behold! the intruder and his violent ways. Shame on you. For shame!" Father said and shook his head getting all the other creatures on his side. I nodded too, because ok, no one is violent as me since I act like a wolf and a normal person at the same time, but for Father it was violent.

"Alright, you know what? That's it! You listen to me you furry meatloaf. I'm gonna chop down as many trees as I need. Okay, news flash, not going anywhere. And also, your daughter won't stop me too! End of the story! "Onceler stomped back into the tent, sticking his tongue out at Father before slamming the door.

"¡Oh HELL no! >:c" I yelled and walk to the door, knocking hard.

"Hey! Open the door this instant Mister!" I said.

"No! Go away!" Onceler yelled inside the tent.

Oh I hate that man! I grunted angrily and was about to kick the door but my father stopped me.

"Hey, calm down sweetheart. I will handle this." he said as he get inside the tent by jumping through the window.

Lorax POV

"Then you leave me no choice" I said as I was behind Beanpole and he immediately screamed as he turned around to see me.

"How did you-" he said and I got down from the table.

"If you are not gone when the sun goes down in this valley, all the fury of nature will be on you and will haunt you for the rest of your days! You have been warned" I said as he looked at me slightly concerned. I walk back to the door still looking at him but I turned around to try to catch the lock set, but then Beanpole opened the door.

"Thank You." I said

"You are welcome -_-" he said.

"You are already warned" I said as I went inside and heard the door being closed. Maybe I can help Rose to scared him off......oooooor maybe send him away! Hehehhehehe, I now know what to do. >:3

*At night*

When Rose got back to the cave to sleep and become a wolf, I waited until Beanpole turned the lights off, meaning that he was going to sleep. I sent the Barb-a-loots to get in the tent and steal the bed. They tried to get it out through the door but it didn't fit, but they kept doing it.

"What are you doing? *sigh* Who taught you how to steal a bed?" I said facepalming.

They got the bed through the window carefully, I laughed whispering mischievous, then the donkey looked at me, but I gave him a Truffula fruit to keep him quiet. If you want to know my plan, I'll put his bed in the water so he can float away of the forest, and when he wakes up he will have no choice but to keep going away. I'm a genius :3