CHAPTER 01 - MEETING HER

You had won the election in a landslide victory, and one year into your presidency and you've already accomplished more than any president in the last twenty years. However, you still had small opposition in congress but this was one of your more quiet weeks. As far as you knew it was supposed to stay that way for a while but you suspected that would change.

Currently you were doing paperwork in the oval office but, Vice President Grayson, alongside Mike Banning walked in.

Grayson: Mister president?"

Y/N sat down his pen and looked up.

Y/N: Yes?"

Grayson: The tour guests are here if you'd like to meet them sir."

Y/N closed the folder and stood up.

Y/N: Thank you. I suppose I have time to stop by."

You checked you watch as Grayson nodded and walked away. You walked out of the room both mike and two secret service agents started walking behind you. Anyone who passed you greeted you by calling you sir or mister president, and you kindly greeted them back. After a few minutes you arrived at the main entrance where the tour group were waiting.

Jenna's POV.

My sister randomly sent me a text asking if I wanted to tour the white house, and what was I supposed to say? No? So the next thing I did was book a flight to DC and rent a car. I drove to the white house but was forced to come to a stop when I got to the checkpoint just outside of the fence.

Guard: ID?"

I open my purse and pull out the ID and handing it to him. After looking at it and checking the computer he handed it back.

Guard: You're here for the tour, correct?"

Me: Yes sir."

He opened the gate and gave me directions. I drove over to where the tour group parking is and found a spot to park. Once I did I got out and joined the tour. A few fans recognized me so they took pictures with me and had me sign a few things. But the attention to me soon disappeared when a certain man walked into the room. The freaking president.

President M/N: Hey everyone, how's everyone's day so far?"

Everyone gasped and looked at their partners in shock but everyone answers him and they shake his hand. He smiles and greets everyone he then looks at me and his eyes widen ever so slightly.

Y/N's POV.

I greet the tourists and shake their hands, the same song and dance I've done many times before. But then I see someone I never expected to see, Jenna Ortega. Truth is I've been a fan for a while, and here she was in person. The brunette girl stutters for a moment, a light blush covering her freckled cheeks.

Jenna: H-hallo, Herr Präsident."

She stutters, and Y/N smiles at her.

Y/N: Translation?"

You ask knowing full well its German.

Jenna: Hello, Mr. President."

You shake her hand.

Y/N: Hello Ms. Ortega...you're related to Aaliyah right?"

Jenna: That's my sister, she invited me on the tour."

Y/N: I figured, how about you stick around after the tour? We can chat a bit after."

Jenna: Oh? Uhm yeah, of course."

You nodded and walked away. The tour guide then started the tour. You however had checked your watch and saw that you had a meeting with your cabinet so, you walked back up a set of stairs and into a meeting room near the oval office. As you entered everyone stood up.

Y/N: Be seated"

They nodded and sat down. You then sit down at the head of the table.

Y/N: Alright, the press is kicking my ass about the border crisis so I need a plan."

Summers: So we have two plans, one military and one diplomatic."

Y/N: What's the military option?"

Shirley: We deploy tear gas and force them to back away from our border."

You nod.

Y/N: And diplomatic?"

Summers: We contact the Mexican government, and have their military take care of it."

Y/N: Fuck... let's use our military, we need to look strong. Give them four hours to disperse. If they don't, we make them."

Shirley: I'll alert the generals."

Y/N: Good. Gather the press, I'll make a statement."

Everyone nodded and you walked away.

//////

You enter the press room and everyone stands, you tell them to sit and you step up to the podium.

Y/N: As of ten minutes ago, I have authorized the national guard to force the group of people at our border to leave united states territory. They have approximately four hours before we use military tactics. I am not taking questions at this time. Thank you."

You then walk out as the press start pestering you with questions. Then you decide to go back to the Oval Office. You continue to do whatever paperwork you had to do but lost track of time and Mike walked in.

Mike: The tour's over and someone by the name of Jenna Ortega is claiming you told her to stick around...?"

You internally facepalm.

Y/N: I did say that, have her sent up here."

Mike: Yes sir."

He walked out, and not long afterwards Jenna walked in.

Jenna: So this is the Oval Office?"

Y/N: Yep, it's quiet a room. I remember when I first walked in."

Jenna: So, what do you want to talk about?"

Y/N: I just wanted to learn a little bit about you, I'm actually a big fan."

Jenna looks at you and smiles, her face turning a slight shade of pink.

Jenna: W-wow... I can't believe the President of the United States himself, is a fan...but since you want to get to know me... My sister, Charles and I, are having dinner. You're welcome to join us if you want."

Y/N: Sure thing, the three of us can eat in the Presidential dining room."

Jenna: Well, I wasn't expecting any of this when I decided to tour the White House."

Y/N: Well, I'm full of surprises."

Jenna giggled and you just chuckled.

Y/N: Where are my manors? Can I get you anything? A water? Soda?"

Jenna: Water, please."

You nod and press the infamous desk button. After a few seconds a woman walked in and handed Y/N a water bottle.

Y/N: Thank you."

Woman: You're welcome, Mister President."

She then walked out and Y/N handed the bottle to Jenna, she twisted it open and took a drink.

Y/N: Well, I have work to attend to but I'll have mike take you to wherever you need to go."

Jenna: Thank you, oh and before I forget, dinner's at eight."

Y/N: Got it."

Jenna: Catch you later!"

Y/N: See you around."

You smiled. You then called Mike and told him to take Jenna to her hotel. You sit down on one of the couches, you loosen your tie and press the full weight of your body down on the couch. Not long after you fall into the deep, comforting embrace of sleep.