CHAPTER ONE: Knit N' Nat 🧶🔫☕️

Knit N' Nat was a quaint but lively coffee shop, which was sandwiched between a run-down Burger King and a local Dollar Store. The inside and out was covered by an abundance of potted plants and flowers. There was, of course, also a lot of wool as well as knitting supplies stacked upon the shelves lining the walls. Inside, people sat at round tables in cosy seats as they knitted while having coffee and cake.

Round a table in the far corner were four middle aged Texan Soccer Moms (aka our stories protagonists). They all had been friends since high school and their strong connection was unbreakable. Currently they were knitting quietly, while drinking their coffees' but this was soon to be rudely interrupted.

One of the Moms, the one with the Karen cut, who was adequately named Karen, let out an angry scream. She was baby raging AGAIN. smh 🙄 She let go of the knitting needles and chucked the ugly brown sweater she had been working on (which wasn't going very well) onto the coffee table and stormed out of the shop. The other Moms were used to this and knew she would be back soon enough.

"She's probably just gone to Burger King," said Deborah *dramatic eye roll*, the stupid one of the group with blonde hair so fake and patchy you could tell she had dyed it herself or had attempted to.

The other two, Diane and Georgia, laughed at this, knowing that Deborah was most likely correct.

And she was. Karen had indeed gone to Burger King. She stood outside for a moment, checking that, even though she didn't take her bag with her, she still had both of her guns. And she did, one attached either side of her leather belt; the third was kept concealed in her bag along with a pocket knife in case of emergencies.

After calming down and thoroughly checking the surrounding area of Burger King for sus activity, Karen went back to Knit N' Nat. She pushed open the heavy door with ease and when she entered the ring of the entrance bell was almost lost through all the chatter. Karen walked towards the Moms and tried to get rid of her natural resting bitch face as she neared the table but she just looked incredibly constipated.

"What's got your knickers in a twist?" Diane said jokingly, as she looked up from the cappuccino she was drinking.

Karen sat back down next to Deborah and sassily half shouted, "You know exactly what! I can't knit!!" She reached out towards her bag and jokingly grabbed for her hidden gun.

Diane and Deborah practically screeched. And Georgia, being the mom of the Moms, said sternly "You better not pull a gun out of your bag Karen, you'll get us kicked out!"

Instead Karen pulled out a knife — a pocket knife. But she quickly put it away as Diane and Deborah (the two D's) were causing a scene which was drawing way too much attention to their table.

"One o' y'all got a knife?" Shouted a rude old lady (a rival Karen). "I'm sure I saw a knife!" She shouted so loud that the manager appeared from the back room and told her to shut up, but the old lady just kept yelling at her. The manager gave up and shot an apologetic look at the Texan Soccer Mom's.

"I'm sorry y'all but I'm kicking y'all out." When none of them moved, she pointed at the door and yelled "GO!!"

They all hurriedly picked up their things and left the cafe, with some difficulty from Karen who managed to yell "I'll get you back, you horrid bitch!" before Georgia dragged her out of the door.

~ The Texan Soccer Moms got kicked out of their favourite coffee shop ~ what will they do next?!

*comments*
This is soooo good
I love this
I need more
Best of all time
Must read again
11/10