Trailer

*Blue eyes open scanning the inside wreckage of an escape pod. A young man slowly crawls to his feet in pain, blood drips from his abdomen.

*A human hand touches a few buttons and a holo screen pops up in front of him.

"Hello........can anyone hear me" The young man asks?

(Skip Scene)

*He scans through a few compartments in the escape pod and pulls out a few items.

"If anyone is receiving this message, I have crash landed on a planet far deep into the outskirts of space."

(Skip Scene)

*His face shows up on an emergency holo video

"I need help."

(Skip Scene)

*He holds a picture in his hand with him as a boy with his family.

"If you don't get here soon......I will die out here. Please.........send help immediately!"

*He ends the video by pressing a button in the pod. He relaxes his head in the chair.

(Skip Scene)

"My name is Darius King. I volunteered into the service of the Republic, to be apart of a special mission."

*A Republic light cruiser flies into deep space.

"A handful of volunteers and I were ordered to protect a secret piece of cargo, and transport it to a classified location."

(Skip Scene)

*Two soldiers dressed in black, dark grey and red armor guard a door glowing with bright  red lights.

"It has been revealed to us, that this cargo we are carrying could be the key to ending the Clone Wars for good. Bringing peace throughout the whole galaxy."

*A large metal crate stands in the center of a dark empty room, as dark armored soldiers guard the perimeter.

"While traveling deep into space, our ship came into contact with an asteroid field."

(Skip Scene)

*An asteroid hits the cruiser causing damage to the hull. A dozen other asteroids collide with the ship as well. Explosions emerge throughout the ship inside and out.

"We were almost out of the field, until suddenly the ship split in half."

People start running through the halls of the ship. Darius jumps into an escape pod. The pod launches from the ship.
The cruiser was completely torn in half. It then gets pulled into a planets atmosphere.

"I was able to get to an escape pod and make it off the ship before it could crash. Now I've landed on an unknown celestial planet out in the middle of nowhere, without any form of communication, or a way off this rock."

(Skip Scene)

*The pod crashes hard into the woods. In the background, the sky shows one half of the cruiser consumed in a fire ball crashing farther away from the pod.

(Skip Scene)

*The door to the pod opens revealing a thick Forrest with Large trees. It's wet and cloudy out. The young man walks out with a mask on 'to provide oxygen.'

"But the worst part is....."

(Skip Scene)

*Darius brings up his wrist to reveal a holo read out of the planet. The scanner begins to search the name of the planet. Then it says, 'unknown!'