A bizarre discovery

"Talking"
"All Might"
"YELLING"
"Thinking"
(Writers message)
————————————————————————

7 years, it's been seven years since he was diagnosed as quirkless. Izuku Midoriya a boy with green hair and eyes of average height for an eleven year old was diagnosed quirkless on his 4th birthday and since that day the world made it its personal mission to break the poor boy, his friends turned on him, his teachers ignored his pain, and his grandfather whom he loved very much had recently died of an incurable disease. Little did he know the tables were about to turn.

Izuku: "Why does the world hate me"? He thought to himself with sadness and anger.

He was currently being verbally abused by his one-time friend now sworn bully Katsuki Bakugo. The arrogant blonde was going on about Izuku's inferiority and his superiority, not that Izuku was paying attention he was just getting angrier and angrier.

Bakugo: "... and that's why you'll never be a hero you useless Deku". The blonde finished only to get angry.

Bakugo: "Hey are you listening you stupid Deku, pay attention when I talk to you"! The blonde said grabbing the verdant boy by his collar.

At this point Izuku had had enough, 7 years of physical and psychological abuse, he couldn't take it anymore so he acted.

Izuku: "Why would I even listen to an arrogant, egocentric, PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU"! He replied starting softly but yelling the last part.

Izuku then pushed Bakugo back and pulled back his fist in preparation to punch the blonde's lights out. Unfortunately, the blonde dodged with a vicious grim.

Bakugo: "HA you can't even throw a punch proper...". He was cut off as suddenly an invisible force struck his face with extreme power.

Izuku was shocked as he watched an ethereal arm clad in what looked like a green pinstripe suit strike Bakugo in the face knocking out several teeth and breaking the blonde's nose

Bakugo: "Wha thue phuk wath phat". The blonde said attempting to speak through his now ruined mouth and nose.

Izuku: "Is this my quirk, ethereal arms, no this feels like something, more". He thought to himself as the arm was joined by another and they moved like they were a part of him.

Bakugo: "ANSPHER MIE YOU FUPHKING DEKU"! The blonde yelled as his hands lit up and he attacked Izuku by unleashing a large explosion.

In that instance, the two ethereal arms crossed to protect their user, but not only that Izuku felt like he had moved.

When the explosion subsided the result was clear, Izuku had moved back a few feet but was unharmed, in response his ethereal arms unleashed a barrage of punches against the blonde.