Part 1

Nyomi up top😉
So the two main characters are Manny & Nyomi. They started off as not knowing each other till she became friends with a few of his...

Nyomi POV; Okay so today is the first day of the 2nd to last week of school it's 5:01 in the morning and I'm not feeling it today so I go in my closet put on my sweats a batman shirt & my bred 11's so I finally get dressed I almost walk out the house Intel I thought about my hair😩.

My hair to long just wanna let it be. So I stomp up the stairs and go into the bathroom I let my hair down its down to my center back. All I do is throw it in a messy bun and grab my keys. It's good thing I went back up there it else I would have left my keys. I get down the steps. I get in my Ferrari and drive to school. I go to my locker an I see manny near my locker.

We never talk but he always give me that look. Its time for first period. I have math have all my classes with him sadly. I walked to the very back where I always sit. We get to sit anywhere but everyone knows that's where I always sit by myself. But today that was different he walked in sitting right next to me. I was a little bit to tired to acknowledge him and plus he had to many hoes.

I was concentrated on my work until he asked me if I had a pencil. I gave him that nigga are you stupid.
"Nahh" I said bluntly.
"Awe you playing hard to get huh ma?" he said trying to get off.
"No I'm a straight A student don't need you getting in the way of it" I said sternly.

I went to my next class. When you get down with your work early you can leave and go to your other class early. I got my things , turned my paper in and left going to science class I got to do they project alone and must faster I did all the formulas to so that I can make some gel type stuff. The bell rung I stayed where I was since I was already in class. I got the papers together I then started mixing things and dropping things in the tube. I got done with that and left I went to go get something to eat.

I pulled into McDonald's drive threw I ordered a Mc Chicken wrap and a Sprite. Your total is $4.10 she said. I pulled up paying for my food. I pulled up to the next window the girl had a attitude. Like butch do I give a damn. I snatched my food and drink from her and pulled off. I walked into the schools café I sat down a random table when skylar, James , jade , and lex walked and sat down. They were my lil crew I loved them we been coo since kindergarten ❤️. And nobody has switched up.

Skylar and I were like twins we would do certain stuff alike and we high key look alike. James & jade where twins. One boy one girl. James was tall and was very overprotective over me a skylar. Jade on the other hand was a person who didn't want no baby shit going on she like to handle stuff alone. & lex he was gay & that was my bestfriend he would always give me advice on stuff like boys & my outfits of choice the day went by very fast.

Manny POV
Yo I wanna talk to her but she goin turn me down. That's why I used that corny ass pickup line in math class. She always left early and she wasn't the easy type she was hard to get. She had very high standards and nobody never had her. But ion wanna just hit and leave. I wanna stick with her. I want her to myself. Yeah I got hoes but so what I only get neck from them that's it😬.

Well anyways I'm 18 and I push that work. No kids no girl. I'm the head nigga in the game and I plan on keeping it that way💪🏾. Ion car bout no bitch I only rock with my moms. My dad died when I was one and I grew up looking just like him.. Well that's what my mom says. If anything ever happened to my mom I'm going on a damn killing spree.

Nyomi POV

School let out and I was talking to Skylar. She went to her car and I went to mine. While I was walking I seen manny leaned up against my car.
" you no that car expensive right" I said
" ok so" he said flirting a little
"Manny just get your flat booty ass off my car😑" I said getting annoyed
"I will when you give me your number" he said
"Nahh I'm good" I shot back.

Manny POV
Whew man she is hard she would even let a nigga get her number 😂. I wanna know how she can afford half the shit she got cause she never talk about her family or nothing. I wanted my nigga to stalk her on the low but that'll be hella scan. & baby girl petty so she'll definitely piss a nigga of.

I decided to go to the store just to get some clothes and a couple of things for my mom. I kept my mom in a lot of name brand stuff she hated when I buy her stuff she says that I can save it for other things like getting out the game. My moms straight be tripping. She doesn't want me getting hurt since my brother died.