Part 2: my shawty

Manny up top😌

Nyomi Pov ; i don't like being played with. I was in an relationship outside of  school. His name was Alex. He was good to me very attractive. Never cheated none of that. I had the password to everything. We were together 2 years straight.

Everything was going good until I got the phone call about my parents. I couldn't hold up like I used to he was there every step of the way helping me grieve. I told him we needed a break. We still talk. He text me every morning little quotes that I thought was comforting. I'll see him soon idk.

Manny Pov : I couldn't stop thinking about Nyomi whew I started getting all my shit together I even stopped fw other girls just to get her attention I got all my late work from school and did it I'm know an a & b student. Damn hard work pay off cause now people sending me scholarships left and right. Man I really want Nyomi like really want her.

I called my mom telling her in about Nyomi. She told me she knew her parents and that Nyomi parents died due to a car crash. I felt bad to hear that. I drove to the trap. I had a couple of workers that have kids so things was a little slow but the money was still fast.

Nyomi Pov; One of the houses I live in had a gate around it. Like you couldn't see inside but I could see out side. It's hard to explain. I'm mostly there all the time. I hopped in the car heading to my out house. On the door seen a note . It was a little silver card. The note read; "Hey beautiful. I think you got the hint on who it is. But text me
~Manny"
I texted him just saying hello. It takes a lot to get my attention but lately at school he's been getting out of class early like me. I find that educated African American males are very attractive..

*MESSAGES*
|Me| hey, it's me Nyomi
|Manny🙄| hi IM sorry for seeming stalkerish.
|Me| it's fine but before we ever try to get on any kind of level I need a background check, reason you wanna be with me ,& what you wanna be when you grow up... I just wanted to see if he was down with doing it.
|Manny| ok. I'll have it all to you tomorrow. 12:00 on the dot...
*END OF CONVO*

😬sorry that it such a short chapter...