Chapter 7

Yoongi probably forgot all about the kiss and so we never talked about it, but I did avoid him at all costs. Because, let's be honest, I can't even look him in the eye anymore.

"Y/n! Hurry!" Namjoon called.

"Coming, coming!" I grumbled as I ran to him. We were about to be late for dance practice. My stomach was absolutely killing me. I was on my period and the pain was increasing with every step I took. Not. Helping. 

"Y/n! Concentrate please! We've been doing this step for ages now, try it again okay?" Hobi asked and I nodded, wincing as I turned around. We repeated it until the movements felt mechanic and my limbs were as heavy as lead.

"Again!"

"Try again."

"Do it again."

"Almost there."

"One more time."

"Once more!"

"Last time!" Hell, that has been the ninth 'last time' Hobi has yelled at me now.

My vision was hazy and everyone just became patches of colour.

"Wait." I murmured, crouching down. I squeezed my eyes shut and groaned when my head started pulsing with pain. My period wasn't helping either.

"Y/n!" Namjoon's voice floated from far away.

"Give me one second." I mumbled back, as I started to stand up slowly.

"No, lie down! You're in pain!" Yoongi ran to me, holding my shoulders and pushing me back down.

"The least you could've done is not smash my head into the floor." I winced, attempting to lighten the mood.

"Sorry." he replied, lifting my head again and put a folded up hoodie behind my head to create a makeshift pillow.

"I found painkillers!" Jungkook handed then to Hobi who passed them to me along with a cup of water.

"I should've noticed you were unwell. Sorry y/n." he said, as he handed me the medicine.

Soon, I was back in bed. Jin had offered to stay in my apartment to look after me and the others popped by occasionally to check in with me, but I remained mostly asleep. When I finally woke up, feeling much better, it was already six thirty in the evening. Yoongi was sitting at my desk working on some music.

"Here. Drink the soup." he said, passing me a bowl. I hissed when my hand came in contact to the hot surface.

"It's so hot! How are you not burning yourself?" I mumbled, reaching again.

"I'm fine. Let me." He put the spoon to my lips and I drank the rest of the soup like that. He told me about the things that happened afterwards, how they called in a doctor who assured them everything was fine, that I was just stressed. He talked about how Jin had to go film his part in the music. When I frowned asked him why he wasn't there, he said that Namjoon had it all covered.

"Shouldn't you still go and monitor or something?" I asked. Yoongi simply shook his head and just said that 'our leader can deal with it.'

"Go back to bed okay? You'll feel much better tomorrow." he said.

"If I feel better tomorrow, then can I film my part? It's my day off tomorrow. We're probably behind schedule because of me." I asked, as I drew my blanket close to my chin.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow." Yoongi said, before bidding me goodbye.

***