prologue

Zoya ne koi zeher nahin milaya isme.

Ayaan said to Razia, a knowing glint dancing in his eyes. He held the jug which was filled with juice before anyone could say anything and gulped it down his throat.

Everyone stared at him shocked. Razia started sweating, her eyes wide with a mixture of panic and fear as the juice wasn't meant for ayaan.

Aaagh!!!

Ayaan massaged his throat feeling some burning sensations. His eyes felt heavy. His vision got blurry and he fainted. Everyone looked at him shocked, her eyes wide.

Ayaan beta... Ayaan beta ankhein kholo.

Sheereen said in sheer panic as she patted his cheeks. Tears welling up in her eyes watching her son,s condition.

Rashid kuch kariye na. Khuda ke vaste kuch kariye na...

Sheereen wept while everyone except Zoya came out of shock. Zoya was staring at him in a state of shock.

Suddenly they heard Ayaan laughing.

Ya ALLAH Ammi kuch nahin hua mujhe. Dekhiye main theek hoon.

Ayaan said once his laughter calmed down. Zoya came out of her shock hearing him and let out the breath she was holding.

Yeh kaise ho sakta hai? Maine toh khud juice mein zaher milaya tha.

Razia thought shocked by the sudden turn of events.

Ayaan somehow tried to compose himself and walked towards Razia.

Saboot mil gaya ke meri begum ne koi zeher nahin milaya?

Ayaan asked smirking while all the color drained away from Razia,s face. Her heart started beating pounding with fear in her chest.

Okay so everyone. Ab yeh proof ho gaya hai ke meri biwi be koi zeher nahin milaya. Ab agar drama khatam ho gaya ho toh mujhe room mein jana hai.

Aayan said and left from there.

End Of Prologue.

RainbowRoses21. As you don't get the notifications ❤️

Here's the prologue. Don't forget to vote and comment love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️