One Shot

I'm glad that Swan apologized but it's just such a shame that the language barrier kept her from clarifying her intentions fully like she told us on her bbl she wanted to do like that's the one big drawback about us plorys bein so damn small in number cuz papago can only do so much in getting what international plorys wanna say across. But at least she now knows that when it comes to her skin getting darker due to getting a tan, she can't speak as insensitively as she did like she did before. This incident, though, and finding out that swanlooped, an account I'd seen around before prior to the incident, is actually a black plory and witnessing swanlooped get harassed off their account for a few days due to simply bringing attention to Swan's colorism made me think back to me stepping away from moa twt for a bit last year cuz of how frustrated I was over nonblack moa fucks continuing to come at black engenes all kinds of fuckin crazy. Like me noticing the holier than thou, 'I'm not like THOSE nonblacks that call themselves engenes' way nonblack moas moved last year as if they sorry asses and nonblack engenes ain't cut from the same cloth and as if nonblack moas wouldn't behave just as terrifying antiblack and fatphobic if tubatu were put in similar situation as enha is why them bastards had me feelin homicidal as all hell last year. Nun pisses me off more than nonblacks forgetting they place and them acting like they above antiblackness. Mere opportunity is the only thing keeping moas from behaving just as violently antiblack and fatphobic as engenes. But lemme talk about lighter shit, chile, like the fact that Mr. Lee Heeseung is a fuckin DANCER like whew, that nigga was the cuttin the fuck up in his bite me fancams like he had me GAGGED!! Jungwon being enha's number two in dancing is a popular opinion amongst engenes from what I've seen and while it's one I agree with, Hee matches Won as a dancer like the statement 'Won is enha's second best dancer' is as true a statement as 'Hee is enha's second best dancer' is. An aotm from Riki, Hee, and Won would be a dream come true like the fact that Riki still has yet to get an aotm gig troubles my soul DEEPLY.

-

His grandfather's study should be the last place he should be in right now, grandfather and grandson having parted ways on a bitter note, Riki angrier at his grandfather than ever for making his most frustrating, outrageous attempt to control his life yet. As he is now, he dislikes being in the same room as his grandfather but once upon a time as a child growing up, Riki worshipped the ground his grandfather walked on, the once prepubescent vampire prince having always been excited to stay in his grandfather's study for all hours of the day just to hear his every story. Long gone are the days Riki had naively declared that he wanted to take on the shape of a king resembling his grandfather, that if he could grow up to be even half the man his grandfather was, then nothing would stop him being a great king.

Pure rebellion had been why he'd brought Sai, the young witch still remaining ever silent as she sits in his lap, no doubt respecting that he's in one of his moods. But how can he not be in a mood when his grandfather had the nerve to demand he end his friendship with Sai.

"Interesting how it's only Sai you seem to have a problem with me being friends with as if I don't have other female friends like Hikaru and Haruna," Riki had responded hotly earlier that day at the dinner table.

"You have feelings for that girl," his grandfather had said matter-of-factly.

"And yet, I haven't acted on those feelings so what's the problem?" Riki lied, having left a lasting kiss on Marsai's lips mere hours before being sat at the dinner table with his family.