𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞!

♞♕♞

Asai Izanagi.

The famous strategist, who has solved many complex activities. Police cases, a game of chess, gambling, puzzles, your missing child? He has solved them all. Bunkyo, Tokyo was extremely happy at the rise of another Ultimate student. The Ultimate Strategist was discussed throughout all of Tokyo, but Hopes Peek Academy neglected to reach out to the Asai's parents. Worried about the massive success of their child, Asai's parents did everything they could to keep their child happy. Enrolled him in the nicest school in tokyo, a monthly allowance of 20,000 in us dollars; basically gifting him with everything he wanted! But this wasn't enough for this ultimate. Asai wanted to be a part of Hope's Peek Academy! Not some side character peasant school! It's the whole reason why he did such big cases! To get their attention!

It seems that all Asai had to do was wait, because, if on que a letter came to Asai's house inviting him to Hope's Peek Academy. 

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Asai Pov

I was walking home from being at that boring school all day. 'This isn't where I should be! I should be in Hope's Peek Academy! Where the prodigies are! Where I should be!' Walking closer to my house I saw some letters on my doorstep. 'Comon mom. I'm at school all day and you can't even get the mail. I swear their forgetfulness is going to be the death of me.' Unamused by the fact that my parents haven't got it yet, I jogged over to the doorstep and picked up the mail. Skimming though the mail, I didn't see anything interesting until my eyes came across a letter that had the Hope's Peek Academy Stamp on it. Surprised and utterly excited I rushed into the house, flung off my shoes, thew off my bag and headed to my mom's room. "MOM! THERE'S A LETTER FROM HOPE'S PEEK HERE!"I yelled startling my mother. "Can I open it??" I asked anticipatingly. My mother looked at me and smiled. "Only if you give me a hug for almost giving your poor mother a heart attack." She said opening her arms without hesitation I leaped into my mother's arms. "Can I open it now?" I asked sitting on my mother's bed. My mother nodded, then in an instant I tore up the envelope up and got to reading the letter out loud. Then in an instant I tore up the envelope up and got to read the letter out loud.

-To Asai Izanagi
We, Hope Peek's Academy come to you hoping that you please accept this invitation to enroll into our school.

We have seen your amazing achievements, but you have not received the official title of an Ultimate, so have us, Hope Peek Academy grant you that name.
If accepted, we welcome you to our 
school.

-With Hope Reaching to you from

Hope's Peek Academy

"ACKKKKKKKKK OMG OMG THEY WANT ME AT THEIR SCHOOL MOM!" I yelled excitedly, jumping up and down my mom's rooms. "That's great Hunny! I'm so proud of you." My mother said giving me a nice big opening hug.

"I'm proud of me too."

I look at the letter and flipped it over. It had a schedule! "Hold on mom there's more."

You are to be expected to be at ***********

in 1 week on Monday morning for your first experience of your new lifeThe orientation will be held at 8:00am, if you do not show up, then we will assume that you rejected the invitation.

After I read that part for the next week, I packed all of my things and waited patiently for the next Monday to come.

♞♕♞

'Finally, the day has come. My first day at Hope's Peek Academy!!' I thought standing in-front of the school. The school was huge! It is the biggest school in Japan, and it's so elite and untouched by no one who isn't the highest of the highest, news isn't even allowed to be close to the school. They have to meet in 40 feet of the school! How amazing! Just as expected! 'This school was made for me!' I thought before walking into the school and closing the gates. Looking around my area; with my luggage in hand, I watched the beautiful scenery that had made itself known to me. All types of pretty birds, beautifully bloomed flowers, and amazingly cut grass. "This is the life." I spoke. Hearing a quiet "Bing" I looked at my bag to see my mom had texted me. 

Mom

You got there too early; orientation is at 8:00am. Are you going to wait?

In confusion I looked at the time and she was right. The letter said to be there at 8 when I'm here at 7! I have an hour to wait.... I glance back at my mom's text "Are you going to wait?" I paused for a moment. "I guess I'll just explore the school while I wait." I quietly whispered to myself. 

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Me

Mom
You got there to early, orientation is at 8:00am

Are you going to wait?

Yeah, I'll explore the school to pass the time.
Anyway bye

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

I finished texting my mom and locked off my phone. "Now, Let's explore!" I yelled out excitedly. I was so happy but soon after I started to walk into the school's interior space, my vision started to dilate and turn to a blur. The only thing I could say was "What?" then immediately after I dropped to the ground and blacked out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"mmh, huh? where am I?" I looked around the room, is disbelief. 'Was I kidnaped? I'm it's only natural that they would kidnap someone as amazing as me, but why in this dingy gross place? I have you know that I, Asai Izanagi is one in a trillion, you know. You can't just treat me like this!' Looking around at the room, the windows is sealed over shut with a metal plate. Two cameras in the top of the room and a letter? "What's this?" I said as I began to move over to the letter. The letter was laying on a desk that was close to the door. Reaching the letter, I opened it and saw the most ugliest flipping handwriting I've ever seen. "This handwriting is horrible; someone need to go into calligraphy." I said snarking-ly. The letter read,

Come to the dining area for the orientation!

When reading the letter there was a small drawing of an innocent yet evil looking black and white bear. Despite this being extremely suspicious, I didn't have anything to do, sooo why not?

♞♕♞

To be continued-

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Word: 1080