𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬!

A/n: Have yall guessed how Asai's personality is yet? And how are yall btw? Yall doing good? Miss me? Don't worry, I did too. Anyway, have fun with this chapter words lol...

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

♞♕♞

When walking out of that dingy classroom, I saw the interior space of the hallway and I tell you.... the interior work was phenomenal! For how crappy that handwriting was I didn't expect them to be such a good designer! Maybe this test that they're doing won't be so boring after all! Walking through the hallway, I walked into the dining area as I found myself being greeted by 15 people conversing amongst themselves.

'These individuals look straight out of some circus clown show. It will be okay Asai, all you have to do is not to stand next to them too close. The smell of poverty is giving me a headache already.'

Agreeing with myself, I closed my excess thoughts and hastily walked towards the group of skittles. As I was inching towards the group of skittles, someone else seemed to notice me. "Hm' he said watching me up and down. This dude looked like if Richie Rich grew up and became emo. Unfortunately for me he looks like money, so I guess I'll bless him by presenting myself to him. 'He's lucky I'm so kind.' I thought while walking up to him. 

While walking up to him, I noticed something weird. He didn't seem to care! Even though he's seen me walking up to him! I must be seeing things, because there is no way he's seen me walking up to him and just completely ignore me! 'Cool down.' I steadied my breathing and wore my best smile. "Hello there. What is your name? You happen to look very familiar" I lied. Well....not really, He really did look like Richie Rich gone emo, but of course first impressions are everything. I was smiling for at least 20 seconds with no words from him. 'What's wrong with this dude? I'm asking you a question!' I thought while holding the urge to punch him.

 "I didn't expect the famous police dog to come and notice me. I guess you really do smell money." He said smirking at me. My eyes twitched. 'Did he just call me a dog?' I was already holding back but now he just called me a dog.

 I wanted to be calm, but I exploded. 

"How dare you call me a dog you washed up version of Draco Malfoy!" I yelled, but it seems that my yelling wasn't invalidated as he looked ready to fire back. "And now the dog is barking at me. Your loud barking is making my head hurt. Just try not to give me rabies, you rabid dog." I couldn't stand the disrespect this dude was giving me. Who does he think he is? Jesus? "Did your mother not teach you any manners? Because it looks like you have none!" I spat back at him, but when he was going to comment back another dude came over and started to talk to us.

 "Um..w..sorry to interrupt but we were introducing ourselves. The name's Mokoto Naegi" We both looked at the 'Mokoto' dude and I slowly stepped away from the off white mattyb clone.

 I looked Mokoto up and down. He doesn't look like he belongs here. He's too....normal looking. He looks like the physical creation of character B in a play. Even though I want to keep arguing with this Verizon version of Tsukishima Kei, first impressions are everything and I'm finally going to become an ultimate; so, I need to act like it.

 I turned to him and smiled. "Hi, I apologize for the noise. My name is Asai Izanagi, nice to meet you." We mutually shook hands and then Mokoto looked over at the wish version of Takumi Aldini  from food wars. "What's your name? Since we have already introduced ourselves, I think you should too." Mokoto said looking at him. I folded my arms and glared at the off-brand Adele copy of Chris Griffin. 

"There's no way that wannabe Draco Malfoy would ever. I asked him and he didn't-" As I was about to finish my sentence, that bitch said his name! "Byakuya Togami. It's nice to know that you're all not rabid dogs when it comes to manners." That sneaky little rich roach! How dare he! When I was about to swing on him, Mokoto stooped me and pulled me away from him. "Now now, let's just meet the other people." I know he is trying to compromise but it's horrible timing! He should have tried that 5 minutes ago! Maybe I would have listened then but now I wanna fight him! 

"Let me go! Let me at him!" I kept yelling at Byakuya profusely and Mokoto's hold on me was getting looser and looser. I felt his grip slowly easing off but as soon as I was about to release from Makoto's hold, some other guys came over and tried to hold me back.

 My face was getting red. That guy deserves to get punched! Why am I getting held back? I'm in the right here! "Let me go!" Soon I just started punching everyone in my way. Why was I getting detained while he was over there laughing. Then finally, they let go of me, and I pounced on Byakuya. I punched him twice before a bright light blinded us all. In the light was that same ugly black and white bear that was on the poorly written letter. In the room, another place opened up and the bear was on the stage.

 "Hehe! Don't start killing each other yet! I haven't even popped my popcorn yet!"

 The voice of this bear was so annoying that I got off of the Verizon version of Tsukishima Kei and headed to the nearest door. "Is that a talking bear?" Someone asked. "Guys what's going on? I know I'm not high right now, so who put something in my water?" Someone else said. 

I just kept pulling on the door, but it didn't even budge. 'What the hell. I wanna leave. This test is seeming kinda boring now and won't be caught dead talking to that Winnie the pooh mascot.' I thought before slowly peeking back at the group. "Why don't they question the situation a little bit?" I quietly said to myself. After a few seconds, I gave up on the door and rolled my eyes. "I guess I have to go."

♞♕♞

I walked up to the group just in time to see a fight going on. "I'm not killing anyone! Who do you think you are!" A girl with pink poufy hair was yelling at the bear. "Hehehe! I'm simply Monokuma the headmaster! And you..." The bears face got darker. "You are a student. You wouldn't want to get expelled before the game even starts!" The high pitch tone of the bear's voice switching to a semi-low pitch voice was definitely a weird occurrence but if you ignore his voice, the words that he says are very worrying. Sweat dropped from my face.

'I don't want to be expelled! It took too much work to get here!" I silently screamed. Unlike me who held heed his words, she did not. She ran towards him and swung at him. While she was on top of him landing hits, a beeping sound could be heard creeping up in volume; but unfortunately, that didn't stop her. In an instant, spikes protruded out her body. Blood endlessly spilled from her body as my eyes widened. Everyone didn't have anything to say. Everyone was shocked. No one could utter any words, until the bear spoke up. 

"Rule number uno! Don't attack the headmaster! That is a straight shot to being expelled! And now that I've told you everything, now it's time for you to get going! Enjoy this game while you can! Because there can only be one winner..." The last line he said with a dark under-tone.

Then the bear disappeared.

As the group stood there with shocked faces, well almost everyone but I was angry. "What the actual hell is going on right now! I was supposed to be greeted with praise and the ultimate title! Not whatever the hell this is!" I shouted in anger. This was supposed to be my ultimate dream not some mushroom high nightmare trip! "Hey. Just calm down. No one will actually kill each other, right?" A girl with brown hair and very obvious...attributes, said but it seems that her words weren't as full proof as she thought. A tense atmosphere rose almost immediately as she said her statement. 

Her awkward smile dropped into a frown. "Come on guys! Were all friends, aren't we?" My eye shot towards her in shock. 'Is she that naive? Does she live an Lu Lu Land or something? Does she know what we're here to be?' I walked up to her and looked directly into her eyes.

"I didn't come here to make friends! I came here to live as an ultimate!"

♞♕♞

To be continued-

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Word: 1510