|| 1/1

THIRD POV
FENG XIN POV
MU QING POV

This day was just the same like always. Mu qing, Feng xin, Hua Cheng, Xie lian was out for a mission, All of them were assigned as alpha. and yes, Alpha's are allowed to date eachother here, only HC and XL tho, FX and MQ aren't dating. (Yet)

Just as they were walking down the streets, Feng xin felt a pain in his chest.

ngh- what the hell. Why do my body hurts so bad?

Not just this, he also started sweating real bad and his face was red. He had a hard time breathing, Hua Cheng couldn't help but notice it.

"You good?"

HC went near to him leaving MQ and XL to talk alone

"Leave me alone- hngh..!"

Feng xin winced from the pain, it was hard for him to talk too.

Isn't my rut supposed to be tomorrow?! I even took a day off for the next day, wait-

"Hey what date is today?"

FX asked HC

"15, why?"

HC immediately responded

"WHAT?!"

FX screamed so loud that XL and MQ heard it

"Are you okay?"

XL asked, seemingly worried

"Is it 15 today-?!"

FX asked for the second time, not trusting HC completely

"Yea, did you hit your head?"

MQ responded, it sounded like an insult but FX couldn't careless

Oh God oh Lord heavens- fuck! I thought it was 14 today! How the hell am I supposed to handle this?!

Just as FX was panicking, his pheromones started acting up. For the plot, MQ was the first one to smell it.

"Oi Feng xin are you-"

MQ was saying something until a certain someone cut him off

"I remembered! that I need to go somewhere specific-, I really really need to go! I'll catch up to you guys later!"

and with that FX ran away

That bitch.. is he on rut-?

FX ran away as far as they won't smell his scent anymore, he went to a random alley to cool things up.

Ah, shit. What do I do.. I didn't bring any money to buy pills! It's not my fault I thought tomorrow was the 15th anyway, and I definitely wont masturbate in a random alley!..... Well maybe I would later when I lose control but still why is my luck this fucked up..

"Go chase him"

HC recommended to MQ

"Are you out of your mind? Why the fuck would I do that?"

MQ as usual, refuses

"We're worried about him.. can you atleast check up on him?"

XL said

Hold up why are they even asking me-?! Why can't they do it theirself??

"I.."

MQ thought about it, well it was XL's request so he needed to follow it

If my suspicion about him having rut then I'd definitely be fucked up.

"Alright alright fine!"