A day at the beach

A nice and sunny day at the beach, walking down the sand Is Ellie rose, a young 26 year old woman who works for the government after escaping the wall along with Henry stickmin and then taking down the toppat clan, she is the wife of NiGHTMARE, the dream demon who is over 220 years old and attacks the dreams of evil people. They married 3 years ago and have raised a baby girl named nightterror.

NiGHTMARE: this is nice isn't Ellie?

Ellie: yeah it's nice to get some peace and quiet from the house.

NiGHTMARE: yeah... I wonder how Henry and Charles are handling baby sitting nightterror?

Ellie: I'm sure they're doing fine

Meanwhile at the house

Charles: HENRY NIGHTTERROR IS RIPPING THE CURTAINS

Henry: STOP HER

Charles: NOW SHE'S EATING IT

nightterror: *evil laughter*

Back at the couple

NiGHTMARE: *laying down*

Ellie: *climbs on top of NiGHTMARE*

NiGHTMARE: what do you think your doing? *Smug smile*

Ellie: nothing heheh *starts kissing NiGHTMARE*

NiGHTMARE: *kissing back*

The couple spend the next few minutes having a romantic moment together as they kissed and smiled at each other enjoying the view at the sea and the fresh air, eventually they went home and discover Henry and Charles both out of breath and nightterror sleeping on the couch, the couple laugh at the site before paying the out of breath baby sitters and biding them goodbye.

End of chapter...