Freddy x ice spice 18+

One day at the pizza plex i was getting ready for today's performance when i saw a beautiful women singing the most amazing song ever
"The boys a liar, The boys a liar he doesn't see you your not looking at me boy!"
I stared in amazement.
We made eye contact, she smiled as she continued her beautiful tune.
"Did you ever feel me, would you ever picture us?"
I knew right then that i was in love.
As i was performing i was distracted by her dancing in the audience, she was so beautiful i could resist walking up to her.
The crowd went wild as i went to talk to her.
The way she spoke was calming to my ears.
The way she looked into my eyes as we spoke.
She was perfect in every way.
We both went in for a kiss, it was the most amazing moment we've ever experienced.

The crowd went wild as we kissed, we began to have a make-out session. It felt wonderful as we pulled our heads back.
We truly new that our relationship was meant to last.
We went into the back rooms and got ready for the night of our lives.
She got down on her knees as she pulled down my pants, it was long and hard.
She started to suck on my cock as she played with my balls and tickled them.
I laid her down and spread her legs and started to lick her pussy as she moaned.
"O-ohhhhh~"
I began to stick my long penis into her pussy and put it in and out.
*flap flap flap*
I could feel the cum traveling from my balls and through my penis.
"Ohhhh yes~" I whimpered

__________________________________                             9 months later:We had a baby and we name him fazspice

                             9 months later:
We had a baby and we name him fazspice.

__________________________________                           20 years later:We spent the rest of our lives happily ever after

                           20 years later:
We spent the rest of our lives happily ever after.
_________________________________
                           15 years later:
                                 Death

_________________________________                           15 years later:                                 Death