𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

IT was a Sunday night at the club and lord it was packed, you would think bitches would be at home getting ready for work or studying for school and sleeping but no they are all at the club right now especially MY fucking club.

We had all hands on deck tonight. I was making drinks like the fucking Flash. I should've been cast but I don't think a blonde Asian woman with a dick would have made the cut. I heard snapping in my ear as I poured the drink in into a glass.

I looked down and I was just about to over-pour, I stopped pouring and grabbed a straw for the person giving them their drink before turning to the snapping person.

"As you were saying dickhead" Maze said, shaking up a drink. "Oh right I have a date with Mila and Lola on Tuesday around six pm and I have nothing to wear" I groaned sliding past two other bartenders in the bar.

Lola had texted me the day after our call about her and mila went shopping for new dresses

"What can I get you?" I smiled at The girl. She had blonde fluffy curls and brown doe eyes, She bites her lips with a flirty look. My smile dropped. I only liked two women's smiles and she wasn't one of them.

She leaned forward and popped her breast out. "You and a coke and rum" I just stared at her. "Imma need to see some id," I asked her I'm not fucking stupid who comes to a club and gets a coke and rum? What the fuck are you, eighteen?

Her smile dropped and she scoffed. "What's the dress code," Maze asked me coming behind me and I remembered our conversation. "Well, they said dress like I'm going to a laid-back business meeting?" I questioned I did not know what the fuck that shit meant

"Here," the blonde bozo in front of me said, I looked back at her and snatched her id, I walked away to go to our id scanner. Read her id before looking back at her. Ain't no way the girl is twenty-seven ordering a rum and coke.

I looked at her id and then back at her, she huffed and waved her hand at me to hurry up. I scowled at her before scanning it. It was in fact real. I walked back to her handing her ID with a fake smile.

"Here you go ma'am, that rum and coke will be right up," I said as I moved to grab a glass, "??maybe a dressing shirt but rolled up sleeves and unbuttoned ???'la bit to show your chest with some chains, with black slacks and dress shoes," Mazine said coming next to me to make another drink. She filled the glass with coke and walked away again.

I furrowed my eyebrows, 'what were we talking about?' I continued to think about what she said as I made the drink. I gave the drink to the blonde and she left the money on the counter. I counted it, 'no fucking tip! ' I thought angrily

I snarled as I watch the blonde sip on her drink already finding another girl to bother. 'I should've came in her fucking drink, that bitch. All because I ID her ass and didn't want to fuck.' I tucked the money In my vest and moved on to the next customer, maze so happened to be there. "Why were you giving me outfit ideas again," I asked before taking one of our bottle girl's orders