☁️- conbi x recurser. -☁️

[ for @YourLocal_Expunged !! she said " conbi or recurser fluff " but i didnt know what to do so i decided to do a ship ,, but uhh yeah GO FOLLOW HIM !!!! she's super cool :33 ]

[[ btw i use he/they/she for conbi and it/he for recurser :D ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

conbi would walk into the room, specifically recursers room, curious on what its doing.

"hey, recurser. how's your day been?" she asked curiously. "just would like to know."

recurser paused for a bit, startled from the sudden voice. "i.. i'm doing fine. what about you..?" it said slightly nervous.

conbi noticed the sudden change but just brushed it off as nothing serious. "i've been.. doing alright. just have to deal with hortas and all the others. nothing too bad though, except almost everyone other than hortas and strats is absolutely horrible to deal with. " she chuckled.

"hah, that's funny.. well maybe, would you like to go somewhere so you can y'know... get away from them...?" he asked, waiting for an answer.

"i uh.. sorry, not right now. i still have to get back to them in a hour.. thanks for the offer thou-" conbi would get cut off from their own sentence noticing his phone was ringing, playing a calm melody for the ringtone.

"hold on.. i gotta go answer this call. be right back." he told recurser.

"okay." it said softly, secretly listening to the call between conbi and some unknown person.

"listen, what do you need right now hortas?? im in the middle of talking with someone!! can you maybe wait a little??" conbi said frustratedly.

"dude, no i can't! you know i can't just watch everyone!! i don't get why you made me instead of blood or catastrobi or betrayed.. but i need you to come here now!!" hortas said angrily through the phone.

"first of all stop calling me dude, im your fathe-"

"no you aren't. i created you." 

"rrrright.. anyway, no i can't come right now. deal with it yourself." they said.

"fine!! since you wanna be all lazy, fine! i'll do it myself!!!" hortas said before hanging up abruptly.

"...ugh. i hate them." conbi said tiredly, walking back into its room.

"w..what's happening..? who do you hate?" it said peaking in its curiosity.

conbi sighed softly, sitting on the comfy bed by him. "nothing. just, don't worry about it.." 

"....would you maybe want to cuddle to make you feel better....?" it asked nervously, expecting a no.

she looked at him, slightly wide eyed from the sudden request, but instantly calmed down. "i..i would like that.. if that's fine with you." he said quietly.

"of course it's fine with me!! i wouldn't ask if i wasn't." he responded.

"a-alright.." she stuttered out.

the two would lay down, slowly but surely start to hug eachother until they got comfortable enough. but recurser noticed something.

conbi was... purring? like a cat?

pretty odd.

"i never knew you could purr, conbi. cute." it said, slightly laughing.

conbi's face flushed into a deep purple, embarrassed that she just got caught off guard purring. how would he explain this now??

"i.. listen, my creator just made me be able to do that.. and plus it's nice being cuddled by you.."

recurser laughed, before speaking again. "you're adorable, you know that?"

"...shut up." conbi said while blushing a lot.

recurser just laughed again, and snuggled against them more until the both of them fell asleep, softly snoring.

hortas then got out of his invisible form, scoffing. "'buncha stupid lovebugs... let's just go strats.. i don't wanna keep seeing these little lovebirds sleep together." they said.

"okay..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ hope ya like it !! sorry it took a while for it to get to the fluff i like writing the stuff before the fluff LOL but uh yeah i kinda put too much dialogue 🤷 whatever tho ]

[[ also tell me if there is any mistakes i dont proofread at all im probably not even proofreading what im saying rn 😭 ]