Chapter 1

TW// Mentions of abuse

Louis's Pov

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF BED YOU HAVE SCHOOL!" were the words I woke up to today. "Can you get out of my face please? You're spitting on me." I said, earning a slap on my face. As you could probably tell already my dad isn't the nicest person you'll ever meet. He used to be my idol, that was before my mom left. I don't blame him for being this way, it was very difficult to move on from my own mother leaving me at just 10 years old. I just wish he'd understand that it was just as difficult for me as is was for him.

I have to stop thinking about it before i have another episode. Over the past few years i've learned to push down my emotions, but sometimes I had slip ups. I do this because i have to be strong for my sister, who doesn't even remember what mom was like.

I try to push the thoughts out of my head and slip on my skinny jeans and a random band tee i found on my floor. I brush my teeth and try to fix up my hair the best i could. I tried to put some ice on my face to make the redness from my dads slap go away, but it didn't help much. I rush down the stairs realizing how much time I had spent getting ready. I grab my favorite beanie and jean jacket and run out the door just catching the bus. I realized I hadn't eaten anything. But I don't need it. With summer coming up i need to stay fit. After all I am pretty popular at school, people would notice if I gain a couple pounds. That's the thing wrong with school, Im pressured to be the hot guy with a pretty girlfriend and and cool friends. But the truth is I hate living like this. I'd rather just be invisible.

Speaking of my so called 'friends', they all say good morning to me as I step on to the bus. I say good morning to my girlfriend Eleanor and she kisses me on the cheek. I don't really know how i feel about her to be honest. Since we are both popular our friends said we are destined to be together of some shit like that. It's stupid really but it's not like I can break up with her. She's the only person I have trusted enough to know about what my dad does to me.

Looking up i see someone stepping onto the bus. I don't think I've ever seen him before. He has long hair down to his shoulders and beautiful green eyes and- Woah what am I saying he's just a normal guy. And i'm straight it would be wrong to think about a guy like that. Especially after I got fixed by that therapist my dad got me.

He started walking towards me and- wait why is my heart racing? Just be normal Louis. "Hey is it okay if i sit here?" He's says pointing to the spot in front of me. "Y-Yea that's fine." I stuttered out. Oh my god what is wrong with me. I blushed out of embarrassment and he smiled and sat down. Eleanor makes a confused face at me as to why i'm blushing. I just shrug it off as we pull into the school parking lot.

As I hop off the bus the principal is already here to greet me. My heart started racing wondering why the hell he is here and i hope i'm not in trouble. "Good morning Louis! I don't know if you met the new student yet but his name is Harry and I'd like you to show him around the school. It's going to be pretty difficult for him considering the fact that he is joining us with just two months left in the school year." Yea that does sound pretty stupid, I thought to myself. But I agreed anyway and turned around getting ready to find Harry. Doing so someone bumps into me and our books go flying. "Hey watch where your goi- "Oops I'm so sorry about that." The person says. I look down and realize that it was the new student, Harry. "Hi" I say stunned. "It's ok." I say leaning down to help pick up the books. As we both stand up books in hand he says, " Do you know a person named Louis Tomlinson? He is supposed to show me around the school." I smile, "That would be me." I say. And we start walking into the school.

Hi! So this is the first chapter of my story I hope you like it:) I have never written a story before but I have free time now that it's summer break so I thought I'd give it a shot. Feel free to correct me on any mistakes.