Chapter 12

AN: DRAMA?! SEX?! Episode 6!

4 more episode until season 1 is done.

_____________

The next day was pretty normal for me. Nothing out of the usual.Ginny has been acting a bit weird today, but then again, they're is always something weird about that girl not going to lie. 

My mom texted me later today that she was going to be out of town for a while and that my dad will be on a trip for a business meeting he was supposed to go.

She already told Mrs. Baker about it, but I don't want to be a burden. I'll just go home and make myself dinner. 

Right now, I'm currently chatting with Maxine about what happened at the party.

"I messed up. Y/n." Maxine said. "She doesn't like me."

"What if she does?" I said.

"She doesn't. You saw what happened yesterday." She said.

"You were drunk. Drunk people do crazy stuff. Just talk things out with her okay." I told her.

"That's if she wants to talk to me." Maxine said.

"I don't know what happened, but just know whatever happens, I'm here for you. If she does want to talk to you, great, explain to her why you did what you did. If she doesn't then it's her lost." I told her. "You're an amazing person, Maxine. Anyone is lucky to have you in their life. There are other fishes in the sea. Just don't let one person affect you." 

"Yeah, but like, she like like her. I felt like we had some sort of connection. She was the one that for me, you know. I can still be hurt this month or so, if she doesn't want to talk to me." Maxine said.

"Yeah. But don't let it affect you right now, you haven't tried to talk to her." I said.

"Yeah, alright, but what do you mean you weren't there when it happened? Where did you go?" Maxine asked.

"Samantha. She got upset that MANG invited me to be part of the group costume instead of her. She said that I wasn't that hot." I said.

"What? No. You are hot. She's such a bitch though. Ignore her." Maxine said.

"I know. I am going to ignore her." I said.

She nodded and cuddled up to me. I kissed her head and kept her close to me.

"Let's focus on you though." I said.

"Yeah." She said. "You know, since you turn 18 first, I'd ask you to adopt me, so you can be my mom ; but Marcus would want to marry you, and I'd that will make him my dad. There is no way in hell I'll want that." 

I laughed. "What made you think about that? And where Marcus marrying me come from?" I asked.

"You just have this motherly vibe with you. Like, I can go to you and vent, and you'll just comfort me like a mother would to her child. And Marcus loves you so much. I see the way he looks at you. It's like you're his soulmate. Let's not forget the way you look at him." Maxine said.

"What's wrong with the way I look at him?" I asked.

"You look at him like he's the only person in the world, even though there's people around you both. Everyone knows how much you both mean to one another." Maxine said. 

~~~~~~~

Later that night I told Marcus that I would be sleeping in Maxine's bed with her. He nodded and kissed my forehead. 

I went to Maxine's room all changed into my PJ's. I laid in Maxine's bed. 

When Maxine came into the room and laid on the bed, she wrapped her arms around me. I gently stroked her hair.