To my Mal

I've waited all my life to find love in something or someone and until Malachi came along, I sought shelter in my music. It was all that I fucking had. I used to play guitar until my fingers went numb and now I play the strings of his body to orchestrate these beautiful sounds that only I will ever enjoy. I used to sing these beautiful melodies for no one to hear and now I get to hear the beautiful melodies that leave his lips every time he parts them to speak. I used to put my guitar away safely every night, now, I look to my left and I pray that when I wake it will be next to my darling husband who's fallen asleep right beside me. Now, I'm well aware that things with us are not perfect, but they are as perfect as we can get them. For those of you who do not know, I am eighteen ooc which means I have enlisted into the Air Force. Now, for those of you who also don't know, I have been with Malachi almost three years now.. Since the Air Force is slowly creeping up on me, I will have to leave him for that... I don't like thinking about it because it makes me incredibly sad.. But I now need to remind myself that he has protected me forever. He has guarded me the way that I will now do for millions of people and that's something I will never be able to forget. I'm going to wrap it up with this: Malachi knows the song to my heart and I know his and that's something that could never, ever be forgotten. My everything. His more..

To my forever loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें