Meeting the CEO of the Comedi- Idols... [Rework]

Rimuru is currently riding a taxi to the airport while on the phone with Nick Fury. He wore ear pieces so that the driver could not hear him. He was also wearing a mask and hat that covered most of his face.

"Now remember your mission is to protect them from any kind of danger. You can use any way to ensure their safety, but make sure to not kill the target." Fury repeated one last time.

"Hai. Hai." Rimuru said as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay. Just remember your mission. Nick Fury out!" He said before ending the call.

Rimuru just put his hand on his lap while holding his phone and laid back on his seat. He closed his eyes as he went into a slumber after having an eventful night. There were many criminals all over New York last night, so Rimuru had to deal with them all night long.

After a few seconds or what seemed to Rimuru, he suddenly felt the car stop and woke up. He saw that he had reached his destination. Taking his luggage, he looked at the driver and thanked him for the ride.

"Thanks." Rimuru got up from his seat and got out of the car.

He got his luggage and started walking to the private jet that Fury had rented for him to get to Tokyo. Once he reached the jet, there was a flight attendant waiting for him outside the jet. She took Rimuru's luggage and put it inside the jet. Rimuru followed her inside and sat down in one of the seats in the jet.

After a few minutes or so of waiting, the jet started to take off and they were soon in the sky.

"How long is this flight?" Rimuru asked the flight attendant while staring out of the window.

"It would be at least twelve hours and fifty-five minutes, sir." She answered as she bowed slightly.

"Alright... Thanks." Rimuru said before leaning on his chair and closing his eyes. "Can you wake me up when we arrive there?"

"Alright, sir." She said.

Falling asleep, he started to snore lightly as his chest was going up and down.

"Hehe. I guess even superheroes also need their time to rest..." The flight attendant giggled.

After hours or to Rimuru a few minutes, they finally reached Tokyo. The flight attendant then walked up to the sleeping Rimuru and lightly shook him. He groggily opened his eyes as he rubbed them and looked around until he saw the flight attendant.

"Sir. We have arrived at our destination." The flight attendant said.

"Thank you..." Rimuru said quietly before getting out of his seat and walking to the exit.

He slowly got off the jet and was handed back his luggage by the flight attendant who wished him good luck. Walking towards the airport, he was asked for his luggage to be checked which he agreed to. After a minute or two, they were done checking his luggage and whether or not he had weapons. They allowed him to pass through after finding no weapons.

While walking, he suddenly stopped in the middle of the airport. He was still wearing his hat and mask so no one really took notice about his presence. He suddenly got a text message from Fury. Taking out his phone, he read the text.

"The CEO just told me that he wants to meet you at the Starbucks which is in the airport. This is the picture of him." It read and another showed a picture of a man.

"Okay." Rimuru replied before heading towards Starbucks.

Upon reaching there, he looked inside and instantly saw him, the CEO. He walked up to him and looked at him, waiting for him to allow him to sit down.

"Take a seat." He said as he stretched his arm out, indicating for Rimuru to sit down. He took a seat and looked at the CEO. "My name is Motoaki Tanigo, or you can called Yagoo."

"I know your name. Fury has told me beforehand..." Rimuru coldly stated as he folded his arms.

"Alright then." Yagoo then turned to a woman who was sitting there quietly. "This is Yuujin A. You can call her A-chan."

"Hello." She said.

Nodding his head towards her, Rimuru then turned to Yagoo.

"I know what you want... You want me to be your idols' bodyguard after almost having multiple incidents of kidnapping. Is that right?" Rimuru lifted up his hat a little for Yagoo and A-chan to see his eye.

"It seems you are quite well-informed." Yagoo leaned forward and rested his head on his hand while giving an amused smile. He shortly straightened his posture right after. "Well, yes. And it seems to be because of public knowing that they are mythical beings, treating them like gods everywhere they go. Some have even go as far as trying to harass them or tried to kidnap them."

Yagoo looked down with a face full of concern. "I fear that one day someone would really take them away."

"..." Rimuru just stared at him. "So are you done talking?"

"I'm sorry... What?" Yagoo said as he gave him a confused look.

"I mean what's the point of telling all these to me... I have nothing to do with all of these... I'm just here because I was ordered to protect your idols... I'm sorry if I sound disrespectful... But I live by one rule..." Rimuru said as he lifted a finger up.

"And what would that be?" Yagoo asked curiously.

"If you want respect, you got to earn it. I don't care about somebody's position. I mean if I don't know you and you think you should have my respect, you can go and fucking die." Rimuru said.

"Hmm... Interesting. I like the way you think." Yagoo pointed out his opinion.

"It's nothing, but common sense. So you don't have to praise me." Rimuru said.

"Alright then. We will now sign the papers of where you will be living." Yagoo said.

"Hold up... What do you mean?" Rimuru stopped him.

"Hm? Nick Fury didn't tell you? You would be staying here from now on until the threat is eliminated." Yagoo said.

Rimuru stared at him like he was a mad man.

"You got to be fucking kidding me..." Rimuru said. "Ugh! Fuck it... I will do it."

"Alright. Good. You just have to sign these papers and we are good to go." Yagoo then passed him a stack of paper after saying that.

Sighing, Rimuru then got a pen from his shadow and started signing the papers.

"You have a unique power. The ability to control darkness itself..." Yagoo said.

"You read my files?" Rimuru looked up from the papers.

"I mean I have to make sure that I can trust you, right?" Yagoo said.

"Understandable." Rimuru then finished signing the last paper. "I'm done. Here you go."

Rimuru then passed the stack of papers to Yagoo who passed it to A-chan.

"Alright. Since that's done, let's get going then. We will take my car." Yagoo said as he started walking with A-chan to his car.

Nodding his head, Rimuru followed Yagoo and A-chan. They shortly reached the car which was white and it was big enough to fit five people and got in with Rimuru at the back, A-chan next to Yagoo who was sitting in the driver's seat. The car then started and it started to drive off. However, A-chan and Yagoo did not realised that they were being followed by a black car. Rimuru just stared at the front, not bating an eye to the following car.