𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

3rd person / omniscient

" 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞'𝐬 . 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 . " Solai enthusiastically announced to the white woman and her daughter.

When Solai was around 16 she decided she needed a job after her mother let one of her one night stands sleep in the teenagers bed. she wanted boundaries that couldn't be crossed, not getting that in their small, rundown apartment.

Solai loved working at Claire's for many reasons. One being she got away from her 'mother' and 'siblings' negative vibes. Another being she got to be inside her favorite place since childhood.

Right now it was around noon on a Saturday. Seeing the week she had people would think she would take a much needed weekend break but no, her main goal was to leave. She wanted out, out of her mother's hold, out of her unfair school system and away from everyone who's ever wronged her.

She smiled at the thought of being in her own apartment working as a phycologist.

she soon heard the ding of her phone in her pocket, she fished it out to look at the screen only to seeing her mother's notification flash across which caused her heart to plummet.

𝖬𝖠𝖬𝖠 🧸

- get home immediately.

okay. -

- 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 -

The girl sighed grabbing her things and walking to the back to clock out.

She was very close to getting fired because of her absence and she knew that. If she wasn't so afraid of her mother she would've stayed until her shift was over but at the end of the day she knew what would happen.

--
𝐑𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐌

"She fell, not me! and I helped her up so I really don't see what everybody tripping 'bout." Mar admitted taking a pull out of the blunt before passing it to Chris .

Mar was telling a story about what happened to him earlier in the day at the grocery store.

"So basically whatchu saying is she fell and you decided to run around the aisle laughing calling her names and you didn't expect her to call security?" Chris tried to clarify, shaking his head snickering.

"Yeah her ass wiped clean out"
He burst out laughing making everyone else laugh

" you deserved it , fuck nigga " Raheem laughed lowly

Sitting in the car at the moment were Chris , Dee , Mar and Raheem. They were hotboxing in the back of an old family dollar parking lot talking and joking about dumb things.

Chris was a chocolate dude with shoulder length locs and pretty brown almond shaped eyes paired with big two toned lips.

Dee was his twin brother but they were fraternal. Dee had a head full of free forms with black braces behind his thick lips. He was a chill version of Chris , he didn't talk much unless he knew you but he got attached very easily once he let you in.

Then there was Mar, brown skin with naturally low eyes. He had long 3a/3b hair he usually wore in plaits across his head. Just like Raheem he was a basketball player for their schools team, playing and hoping for a scholarship in the near future .