chapter 7: Where to go?

It all moved so fast I felt the cold floor of the train more on my legs than on my stomach, but oh the pain as the glass broke from under me one I will never forget. I was falling but from so high maybe I was flying? no. No. Human can't fly. No warm hand? Where was Ben?

*THUD*

I opened my eyes and was hit with brightness. I examined my surroundings I saw the dirt through the grass but I was high up. I slowly lift my head and saw the thick branch, I was then met with the bright green leaves. I could hear my ears ring, my head throbbing. But I needed to get someone other than a tree I lifted my arm and tried to push myself up but instantly fell in agony, the was pain excruciating, breathing hurts so much I try stopping taking a breath every so often.

My mouth is dry and it still hurts to breathe my stomach rumbles again and again its been days since I woke from my fall and laying in a tree is doing nothing. I need to get up. I pushed myself up screaming as the pain increased taking more and more breaths feeling that torturing pain I finally got down the tree and I leaned my back against it. I look down, I gently lift my shirt to see deep purple, blue and even a black toned bruises in lines along my ribs. I breathe in knowing the pain will only increase as I stepped forwards. I need to find somewhere to go, to hide.

I walk only seeing trees and grass, no dinosaurs, no road. I hear bugs buzzing and sigh in relief as I find a medical building. I walk towards the door and push it open with the little amount of strength I had. I see crates of bandages but look for anything else but there was nothing. give up and sit down I see a whole heap of paperwork for orders that would've came in the day the indominous got out and I scan through them realising this the medical shed full of human recovery that they stock up for the clinic. My hopes high I scan around starting at one end of the room going through the crates. All bandages. I see a door that is on the far left of the shed. Does it lead outside?

I walked through the door and it was full of boxes but one of the boxes caught my eye

BRACES it read in large messy writing I walked straight over to the boxes and dug through it I found a cream coloured brace in plastic packaging with big black letters 'Rib Brace'. I read through the instructions that were pasted on the back of the packaging. The pain was still excruciating but at least it was more supported.

I stayed the night in the shed trying to figure out what to do next and where to go next. I was awoken by a loud growl. My heart started thumping my breathing shaky as the shadow became clear. I gasped and slapped my hand over my mouth as the sound came out. I heard the haunting tapping on the ground and the footsteps on the polished concrete ground. I stood up seeing a metal poll on the ground I threw it into the storage room and hid behind a crate. There was banging as the dinosaur tried to turn around in the storage room I stood up and grabbed the door to close it. BLUE!

She pounded at the closed door and I was frozen, terrified. I herd the handle rattle and the handle started to move as the door slowly clicked and started coming open.

I turned and sprinted outside closing the door behind me as it slammed and came straight back open. I could hear her screeches behind me and her faint footsteps. I came across a tree and started climbing it, she was snapping at my ankles as I struggled to climb the tree, I sat on the closest thick branch and looked down. Her eyes were focused on me as she stalked around the tree. I was trapped.

I leaned my head on the tree trunk and rested hoping that she would leave soon.

Where do I go?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

hi guys I really appreciate all of you guys who are reading my story this isn't the best chapter and sorry for the wait hope you enjoy!

should I bring in a new OC?

^^plz comment your opinion.

yours truly, the writer x