A/N

First of all, thank you for taking time to check this story out or to check me out. This is going to be quite lengthy 'cuz I wanted to explain something.

I don't even know if it is important or what but I just can't stand around.

First thing first is the name of the author on the cover of this story. I know it says "mharlie_babes" but my username this time is different.

I changed it (obviously. ┐⁠(⁠‘⁠~⁠'⁠;⁠)⁠┌ It wouldn't change by itself, would it?), upon reinstalling wattpad around April 5, 2023 I changed it to "azzraelchann" (based on my gaming name: azzrael)...

And while planning to finish one of my drafted stories (they're 12 of them (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠), it's halfway finished. But I still have the idea of how I intend to finish it, I just got too carried away and left), I've decided to get serious now that I'm older and yes I'm going to change my username again today (June 15, 2023).

And I swear, this is the final.(But I might eat my words later, advance sorry if I did.)

Second thing is the book cover photos. I'll find time to edit it but I think I'll finish one of my drafted stories first before I do that.

Third, believe me I was really really young when I typed this story in. And this one is just on a whim. I just done this in one sitting around the middle of the night of April 18 (i forgot the year but I swear I'm really really young and I don't really care about the grammar or anything), and by the morning April 19 I finished it and publish it right away. I rushed everything!

I'll also try to find sometime to edit this one and my other stories I published earlier than this one.

Fourth, I'm really going to get serious this time. PREPARE! ᕙ⁠(⁠@⁠°⁠▽⁠°⁠@⁠)⁠ᕗ ... no, I didn't mean anything about like promising to be big or something. What I mean is I'm going to try my best this time and wrote my upcoming stories through effort not because I'm just bored (just like what I did in this one).

Lastly, (but not the least) I'm sorry for my tardiness. I know this book lacks a lot of elements and things 'cuz (again as what I've told you in the previous paragraph) I just wrote this in a whim. I was super bored that time and I was suffering depression (at a young age).

I was actually thinking of self harm that time but instead of doing it, I just wrote this story to distract myself.

GUYS! SAY NO TO SELF HARM!!! OKAY? I'VE BEEN THERE AND I UNDERSTOOD YOU, BUT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED DON'T DO IT!!!! (I'm not angry or anything, just explaining)

Okay... that's all I think. Thank you again for letting me borrow your time (I probably have waste it anyway but still I just wanted you to know).

See guys soon in a different world... love lots and stay safe everyone!!!!

(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

eyyyyy.. it's October 26, 2023, and I know I said on June 15 that my username is going to be final.. 😀 Well.. I'm sorry I changed my mind, AGAIN! Told you I might end up eating my words, but I swear this one is the final one.