16 . Dhavani potta Dheepavali 🪔❤️✨

Vangoooooo

Story kulla polam.....

----------------------------------------------

Sivaangi woke up from her beauty sleep hearing her bestfriend's shout.

Monisha : Hey eruma maadu enthiri di... Time 10.00 aachu.

Sivaangi : Adhukkenna di (sitting on the bed and rubbing her eyes)

Ayesha (drying her hair) : Edheyyyy. Adhukkenna va. Innikku Mani akka marriage di ready aaga venaama ? Ellarum mandapathukku poittanga. Namma mattum dha irukkom.

Sivaangi opened her eyes fully and saw Ayesha was drying her hair wearing a saree, Pavithra was completely ready and was wearing her bangles and Monisha was wearing her saree with the help of Rithika who was ready in her new saree.

Sivaangi : Ada paavingala ella ready aaitingala ?

Rithika : Aama da. Sekram poyi kulichuttu va. Na unna ready panni vidren.

Sivaangi : Rithika ka. U r the best uh.. irunga dho vandhudren (took a towel and ran to the bathroom)

----------------------------------------------

Ashwin was sitting in groom's room and chitchatting with his future mama and cousins.
Suddenly they heard a door knock. Ashwin went and opened to see his Shakila athai.

Shakila : Kutty ma ella ready ah da ?

Ashwin : Ready athai.

Shakila : Maplai ah kootittu vara solraanga da. Sekram vaanga.

Ashwin : Ah dho varom athai. Neenga ponga.

Shakila : Mm seri pa.

The boys went to the stage and made Hussain to sit and they got down and stood at a side down the stage. They all were like treat to the girls who were present in the marriage function. Everyone looked dashing in their traditional outfit. When they stood as a group, the girls mindvoice were like...

" Aiyyo yaara paakuradhu neyy therlaye "

But our boys didn't mind them. They were having their own boys time. Ashwin suddenly felt his heartbeat raising. He touched his chest and turned and saw around the wedding hall. He couldn't understand what this feeling is. His eyes roamed around the hall and stopped on the entrance. His breathe hitched. There she came like an angel dropped from heaven 🧚‍♀️

 There she came like an angel dropped from heaven 🧚‍♀️

She literally took his breathe away. He looked at her with open mouth. His cousin boys looked at him scrunching their eyebrows.

Darshan (whispered to Pugazh) : Ennada ivan papa va ipdi vaaya polandhuttu paakuran ?