A/N NOTEE !!

I have finally decided. Instead of keeping you guys waiting, this next part of this story. Will be the last of it. I might make a part 2 of the story but for now the last part, will be Episode 15.
I'm sorry if some of you actually liked the concept of this story and would love more but I'm just tired. And I know you are to. Your probably like, 'well you write longer A/N notes than the actually story so how is this a story' or 'its summer break how are you tired?'
Well the answer to those are, the new school I'm going to go to is stressing me out. Yea I'm not there yet, but it still makes me worry if ppl will like me or not. I know I should focus on myself, as I was betrayed by many in the past, I still like to please others. Which is great I care for other ppl but I should be spending time with myself and making sure I am confident in my skin.a lot of ppl from my old school have made it hard for me to believe in myself, which as always, has the worst outcome. Now I am NOT a person of big, or fancy words but, the way I had been treated was astronomical, and foolish. I have also been trying for the past year to make my writing career better than what it is right now, but due to depression and anxiety I havent been able to. And your probably like, 'bruh,how is that your excuse'. Well it's not an excuse, my parents don't believe in mental health. Neither do they believe in sexualities. Which as a a girl who is confused if she's bi or not, it makes things hard. And having depression and anxiety on top of that. NOT MY PEICE OF CAKE. Hate to be that kind of author to trauma dump, and pour all my mental issues on you guys, but I try my best not to. But when it comes to the point where I feel bad that you guys aren't getting the story I planned to give you guys, is frustrating. I'm not quitting or anything, just this story will be finished, I might add a bonus chapter so be ready for that. I might remake this too. I started this story in 2022 and havent even got it to where I wanted it to. I wanted to make seasons of this story.but obviously due to my mental state it is hard. I will try to post the last part either tonight or tmrw. Also follow my twitch?

User: @giveawaycupid

Might change my wattpad username to that to. But lmk. Should I change the original or make a new one?

Anyways love u byeee ♡♡♡

(I think this is the longest a/n note I've ever done)

483 words