Chapter 1

Mr. Plant was sitting on his couch, starting at his broken TV screen. His hand still bled from it. Argos had patched it up though! Sweet guy..
Mr. Plant's head perked up at the sounds of the knocking of the door. Probably Argos..as always.
He stood up, going to the door, opening it up. What's this? Mail? Hm..Mr. Plant never gets mail.. Probably junk, but Mr. Plant checked anyway.
...
After reading Mr. Plant gripped at the sides of the paper. Argos was in the hospital? Mr. Plant put the note down an a TV stand, practically running out the house.

...

...

Everything began fading.. What is this?
Oh..Just a dream. Argos would never be able to get hurt..right? He can handle himself. Right?
Mr. Flower shook his head. He looked around a bit, inspecting his surroundings. He must've fallen asleep while watching the broken TV. He stood up, opening the door just in time for Argos to be there. Though, Argos accidentally bumped into Mr. Plant.
"Oh! Sorry, Mr. Plant, I was just coming over! Were you about to go somewhere?"
Mr. Plant shook his head, rubbing his hands together as he usually does.
"Oh, ok then!"
Mr. Plant then pointed to Argos then to the house.
"Oh- I was wondering if you wanted to do anything together today!"
Mr. Plant nodded. He wanted to keep a close eye on Argos after that dream.. Mr. Plant mover out the way for Argos to come in, gesturing him to as well! Argos happily obliged, walking in. Mr. Plant closed the door, pulling Argos over to his couch, sitting down with him.
Argos smiled before looking at the TV.
"It's still broke? You didn't get a new one yet?"
Mr. Plant looked at the TV after Argos said something, going over to it, and tossing it out the window.
Argos blinked a few times, softly sighing.
"I can just buy you a new one if you'd like? We can head out."
Argos reached into his pocket. Mr. Plant shook his head quickly, rushing back over, sitting back down.
"You don't want to? Well, alright."
He stopped reaching in his pocket.
"So what do you wanna do?"
Argos asked, swinging his legs.
Mr. Plant shrugged, but he sure as hell didn't wanna go out. That dream could come true! Wouldn't want that..
Argos sighed, taking Mr. Plant's hands in his.
"Something's troubling you, I know it. What's wrong? You know you can tell me anything..I'm your boyfriend after all."
Mr. Plant looked down before pointing to his head then made an imaginary rainbow.
"Dream?"
Argos asked. Mr. Plant nodded before pointed to Argos' head, and did a head turning motion.
"Death..?"
Mr. Plant nodded again.
"I...I died in your dream..?"
Mr. Plant nodded once more.
"Well I can assure you I won't be dying anytime soon."
Mr. Plant hugged Argos, Argos hugging back, kissing Mr. Plant's cheek. Mr. Plant was happy again. He hugged Argos, a lose one since he's not very used to touching. Only Argos gets that privilege, them being boyfriends n' all!
Mr. Plant then let go, looking at Argos. Argos have a gentle smile, rubbing Mr. Plant's hand with his thumb.
"I love you, Mr. Plant. I'm not going nowhere."
Mr. Plant would smile more if his flower's mouth even moved, happy.
———————————————————————————
Thank you for reading! I really enjoy Argos and Mr. Plant. They're such a cute couple! Wouldn't you think so too? Anyways, have a good day/night! It may be a awhile before a new chapter come out due to me usually forgetting this app even exists- I'll try to remember this app more to give you all more chapters to read. Love y'all!ᰔᩚ ᰔᩚ