"Taehyung ssi, can you please fix my tie?"

On a bustling Monday afternoon, amidst a whirlwind of paperwork, Kim Seokjin found himself captivated by the news emanating from the television screen within his office. In that precise moment, his hand, once occupied with a pen, now hovered aimlessly in the air while the paper it clutched was released from his grasp. Settling into the plushness of his swivel chair, he crossed one leg over the other and folded his arms securely against his chest, all attention diverted to the unfolding scene. With rapt focus, he observed as a jubilant smile gradually painted itself across his lips, compelled by the sight of a strikingly blonde and confidently poised woman, flanked by an entourage of vigilant bodyguards. As this enigmatic figure navigated the airport's thoroughfare, a sea of devoted fans stood dispersed, awaiting her arrival.

Date: June 15, 2023, 4:30 PM

Korean Model Min Yoonji Returns Home to a Hero's Welcome After Paris Fashion Sensation

Incheon, South Korea—Min Yoonji, the 25-year-old Korean model who took the fashion world by storm in Paris, arrived at Incheon International Airport to a jubilant reception after two years abroad.

Yoonji's debut in the fashion capital catapulted her to international fame, gracing magazine covers and walking for renowned designers. Her return to South Korea has been eagerly anticipated, with fans gathering at the airport to show their support.

Expressing gratitude for the warm welcome, Yoonji looks forward to reconnecting with her roots and exploring new opportunities in the industry. Her success has not only elevated Korean models but also inspired aspiring talents.

As Yoonji begins the next phase of her career, fans eagerly await her next moves, fueled by rumors of potential collaborations with notable fashion houses. Her return home signifies her enduring star power and contribution to the global fashion scene.

"Mr. Kim," someone exclaimed, surprise lacing his voice, "Isn't that your wife?"

Quizzically raising an eyebrow, Seokjin retorted, "Taehyung ssi, when did you learn not to knock before getting in my office?"

"I did, Mr. Kim, three times over. You were simply too engrossed with her that you failed to hear my persistent knocking." Taehyung replied, his secretary with a hint of displeasure.

As Seokjin remains engrossed in watching the news, Taehyung diligently carries out his intended task. In his capacity as the CEO's secretary, one of Taehyung's primary duties involves ensuring Seokjin's is well-informed about upcoming meetings and coordinating his schedule accordingly. Despite already participating in numerous meetings throughout the day, there remains one crucial one that necessitates Seokjin's presence.

"That can wait, right?"

"Unfortunately, sir, we don't have much time left. I strongly urge you to don your coat and accompany me to the meeting room without delay. I'm afraid that our esteemed investors are becoming increasingly impatient as a result of our request for a 30-minute extension prior to our engagement with them. We have a mere 5 minutes remaining, sir, before the commencement of the meeting."

As his explanation effortlessly floated through the air, Seokjin swiftly transitioned the subject, curiously asking Taehyung a question that would have elicited laughter had Seokjin not been a CEO but rather a dear friend of his.

"How can you be certain that she is my wife?"

"Are you serious, sir? I mean, have you seen your office? It's full of Min Yoonji's face."

Seokjin's eyes roamed around his office as he took in the surroundings, while Taehyung observed him with a knowing look that silently acknowledged the truth in his words. The CEO's amusement grew as he finally comprehended the extent of the office's interior design, affirming his secretary's previous statement. Everywhere he turned, he couldn't help but chuckle at the abundance of Min Yoonji's pictures adorning the walls. The frames captured moments with both of them together but predominantly showcased Yoonji's captivating presence through an array of online and magazine photoshoots.