🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂

Hi

The Character Here Are Shown Is Taken From Sab TV'S Popular Show Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. I don't Own Any Of This Characters Other Then OC Characters.

So Let's Get Started.

____________________________________

MAIN CHARACTERS

ᴛɪᴘᴇɴᴅʀᴀ ɢᴀᴅᴀ

Tipendra Gada. Nickname Tapu.
He smart, Handsome and Most Charming Young Man in His Society.

Right Now He is In last Year of his Senior College. For Two Years He left for study in different city. But between that time many things changed for him. His life took some twist and turns which were not expected. But was that change good for him? or bad for him?

ꜱʜʀᴇʏᴀ ɢᴀᴜʀ

Shreya Gaur. Nickname Shree.
She is Sweet, Bubbly Kind of Girl, But Really Smart. Win Everyone's Heart in Bit Of The Moment.

Right Now She is In last Year Of Her Senior College. She Also has left For Study in Different City. Where She Met Someone Special There. Who Brought Star's in Her Life. But Who?

ꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴋᴀ ʙʜɪᴅᴇ

Sonalika Bhide. Nickname Sonu. She is really Good Girl. She Sweet And Smart. Always Obey Her Father And She Doesn't do What He Don't Like.

Right Now She Is Also In Her Last Year of Senior College. She Is Completing Her Art's Degree So That She Can Do PHD. She Likes Tapu But Hide From Everyone.

____________________________________

Other Characters Are Same As Show. If Needed Then Will Add More Characters.

Points To Notice

1. Sonu Likes Tapu But Tapu   Just See Her As Friend.

2. Here Every Character is From OC TMKOC.

3. Popatlal Is Still Single But Soon Will Get Married.

4. Tapu Sena Is Now Around 24-25 Years Old As They are Finishing Their Graduation.

5. Shreya Is Also Commerce Student And Just Turned 24.

6.You Will See Lot Of Functions in This Story.

7. Jethalal Will Be Not Like In Serial. He doesn't Have Wish For Sonu To Be His Daughter In-law.

8. Here Daya Has Came Back From Ahemdabad After Tapu Left.

____________________________________

That's it For Chapter.

Do Vote, Comment and Share.

Love
Viha ❤️