🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 4

Hey Guys,

Ok so I am uncertain about what to write in this chapter cause my thoughts are all mixed up so please bare with me in this chapter.

So Let's get in!!

~*~

Unknown Place

Unknown POV :

The surprise went as planned. Everyone was Happy to see me home suddenly. They knew I was coming back but I didn't tell when so obviously they were surprised but super duper Happy Too. After so many days I am home. I am so happy. I am so happy to be back at Home.

As soon as I entered in house everyone got shocked and soon hugged me tightly. I mean so tightly that I cannot even breath for sometime. They all showered me with me their love and affection. After thousands of kisses And sweet reunion with My Parents,  My Di and some chit-chat , I came back to my Room. Oh my sweet Room. Oh I missed it so much.

' Yaar apne Ghar ki and apne room ki baat hi kuch alag hai. ' person said laying on the Bed.

' My Bed I missed you so much. ' Person said while kissing the bed.

' kya chal Raha hai? ' Di asked coming in the room.

' Nothing Di. It's just meine Aapko, Mom and Dad Ko. Apne Ghar ko and apne room ko bohot zyada miss Kiya. ' Person said while sitting on bed comfortably.

' Chal hat! Juth mat bol. Agar miss Kiya hota na to tu bohot pehle hi aa jati. Lagta hai Hyderabad se kuch hi pyaar ho gaya hai. Ya phir waha pe kisi Ladke se. ' Di said in teasing tone.

Author POV :

' What?, No! Aap jaisa soch rahe ho na waisa kuch nahi hai Kuhu Di!! '

~*~

Divya Spandana as ᴋᴜʜᴜ ꜱʜᴀʀᴍᴀ

Kuhu Sharma. Nickname Ku. She Kind, Beautiful and Most favourite person of Shreya on earth.

She lives in Mumbai Alone. She is orphan as her parents died in Car accident when she just came fresh out of college. She lives next door to Gaur family. She see the Gaur Couple As Her Bhaiya and Bhabhi. And Shreya as her little sister. Even though she call Aman Bhai and Ankita Bhabhi She wont let Shreya to call her Bua or Aunty. According to her she too gorgeous to called Aunty or Bua. So she settled with " Di " endearment. The Gaur's are her everything after her parents death. She is unmarried and kind of don't believe in marriage as her parents didn't have great married life. They had their disagreement and flights time to time. Till the last breath they were fighting. So she kind of don't want to get married or atleast not untill she meet the right person who she will love unconditionally!!