chapter 1. bells

(I republished this to correct says pronouns) "ARC WHAT THE HELL?!?" Say yelled at the top of their damn lungs "yeah??" Arc replied, not sure what he did this time. "YOU DIDN'T SAVE AND END WHEN WE PLAYED ANIMAL CROSSING TOGETHER AND I LOST THE BAG OF 99000 BELLS YOU GAVE ME!" Say snapped back, clearly with an on-a-mission tone of voice. Arc spun in his gaming chair only to deliberately be met with a slap to the bandaged face. Arc fell out and yelled "EY GIMME A FUCKING BREAK I CAN'T SEE!" to which Say replied with a nice, warm hug. With two hands. Around arcs neck. Arc struggled to get free but managed to and backed away and said, "Wait wait wait" he raised his hands in a form of surrender "I can give you them if you get on animal crossing." And Say agreed. They opened their gates only for Arc to take for-fucking-ever because he couldn't decide what hair color to have. Eventually he flew to Say's island and gave them the bells. Then, Say spotted it. A shark! Could it have been a great white? They cast their line and waited for the shark to bite. Arc saw this, the opportunity, the WONDER! He ran by, scaring the shark that his sibling so desperately needed. Say leaped into his room, and broke a keyboard over her brother's hard-ass head. He sprung up from his seat and tried to run but they barred the way with a broom. Arc stole the broom, pushed Say into the chair and logged the broom in between Say and the arm rest, leaving Say stuck. Arc then hid under his covers, to almost never come out again.