004.

Chapter 4 - Chaos rising (part 2)

"Obviously, it's not going to be particularly

"Obviously, it's not going to be particularly... comfortable. But, if we can slow your heart rate down enough, you'll slip into a trance-like state." Deaton explained.

"So, like being hypnotized?" Isaac asks his face filled with worry.

"Exactly. You'll be half-transformed. It'll let us access your subconscious mind."
Scott on the other hand still had questions"How slow does his heart rate need to be?"

"Nearly dead." Deaton's sentence silenced them all, except well Isaac.

"It's safe though, right?"

"Do you want me to answer honestly?"
He sighs "No. No not really."

With that they prepared the young wolf to experience near death. Isaac climbed into the ice tub, shivering. Scott and Deaton were next to him, waiting patiently. When he was ready they drowned him.

"Hold him tight!" Derek shouted as he tried to push him down. After a few tries the boy 'died'.

...................................☆............................

Corvina was in the library searching for books on the supernatural. She went by a lot of shelves but didn't exactly get the answers she was looking for. She climbed up some stairs to pick up a book when she teleported.

"Woaah." she yelped as she fell to the ground. "Ugh am I in bardo?" she asks no one in particular as she looks around and sees a guy.

She was suprised to see a familiar face.

"Scarf boy? How and when did you die?" Corvina questioned as she approached him.

He looks at her terrified backing up when she got closer.

"God! Stiles was right about you!"

"Isaac stop! STOP RUNNING!" With one simple word Isaac couldn't move frozen on his feet.He looked so helpless his eyes on Corvina.

"Wh-what are you?" he stuttered

"Shh dont make noises, I'm trying to figure out why you're here." She walked closer and put her hands over his eyes.

Memories of Isaac being drowned in the ice tub flashed.

"You really have to stop messing with death or there'll be consequences." she sighed.

"I'll let you pass scarf boy, it's not your time yet. Ego oblitus est hic."
And with that Isaac entered his subconsious.

............................................................................

After being teleported back Corvina just had to know what the pack was doing. Messing with death is the last thing they need to be doing, for their own safety and the whole hell realm.