[9]

♡‥────‥♡
┌──┐
│CHAPTER 9
└──┘、
♡‥────‥♡

⚠️⚠️
Mentions of homophobia, abuse, blood, gore. Read at own risk!

A scream was heard as a woman went through Labor. "Holy fuck get this thing out of me now!" She screamed as she pushed and pushed. The doctors trying their best to get the child delivered.

Soon a crying was heard. "Congratulations ma'am with your beautiful baby boy." The doctor spoke as they cleaned the baby and handed him to her.

She was awestruck by the child. "Han Jisung." She whispered softly. "My beautiful baby boy."

A few weeks later Jisung was finally brought to his home. His parents were happy to raise their lovely child here.

--
"Joohan look! He's crawling for the first time isn't he adorable?"

"Mhm."

She rolled her eyes at him. "Ah don't worry baby, daddy is to busy with his stupid work to look at his beautiful baby and his first crawls." She huffed out kissing the top of his head and smiling.

--

"Woman shut that child up! I'm trying to sleep!" Joohan yelled as Jisung woke them up in the middle of the night by crying. "He's just hungry."

She walked over to the crib and picked him up. "Aren't you my sweet baby boy? Mommy's here don't worry. Shhh" she patted his head softly and breast fed him.

--

"Joohan look! His first words are mommy! Can you try to say dada? Say dada!" She giggled as he spoke. "Mama!"

She cooed at his cuteness and booped his little nose. "Ahh look he's trying to walk again!"

"Nina can you shut up! I'm busy working geez. He couldn't do it the first time so what makes you think he can do it now?"

She glared at him before turning back to her son. "He's still learning, if his father were more motivational maybe he would already be able to!" She huffed out.

"Go on baby walk for mommy! C'mon you can do it precious." She helped him to try and walk.

--

"Shut up! Shut up shut up! Just shut up Joohan! You're a shit dad and don't even look at him! You ruined my life. You're the worst husband ever!"

"Then why are you still here huh?"

"Because of Jisung, I was stuck to you because of our son! I hoped you'd change with him in the picture but you didn't!"

"Go and take care of him, I'll be back soon." She said and left only to never return again.

Joohan let out a sigh. "So Jisung, I'm your dad and your mom will be back soon." He looked at the three year old who just stared at him.

He started crying. "Shi- no Jisung don't cry. Daddy's here shh." He said as he took the boy in his arms and rocked him back and forth.

"Jisung dinner is ready!"

"Don't ever be scared Jisung it's just a thunderstorm. Your dad's here to protect you from any harm!"