Introduction

Hi babies, welcome to my second fic. I'm so sad Glitch is almost over but we can always re-read or add another little epilogue one shot! I'll never stop thinking about Glitch, they were my first child, my baby. But I wanted to give new content so here we have 'Let the light in' inspired by Lana Del Rey's song. 

Unfortunately, this fic will not be as bubbly as Glitch. Jack and our MC will be in a pretty toxic situationship, but trust!! Things will work out! If you read Glitch, you know I'll always tie things together in the end so everyone is happy! 

This book may deal with triggering topics such as alcohol, drink spiking, anxiety, depression, and body issues. Like with Glitch, I'll include a trigger warning in the chapter to warn you guys about what lies ahead. 

This book will also include smut and sexual content, so if that's not your cup of tea, I will also include a warning so you can skip it! I understand it is not for everyone!

Description:

In this book, our main character (drum roll please)  Beatrice Louise Jae is a 22-year-old  photographer that just applied for a photography/ media manager position for the Devils. Jack Hughes is a player for the New Jersey Devils, who just got cheated on by his long-term girlfriend. When Beatrice's friend Dorothea drags her best friend out to a party full of famous people. She catches the eye of the attractive, and freshly single center and he asks Dorothea to introduce him to her. From then on it's chaos. 

Remember this is a fictional story, none of what I write applies to the real person. This is all just for fun! 

I hope you enjoy my new fic, please feel free to DM me with suggestions for what you would like to see and I'll try my best to include it!

I love you guys so so much! Stay safe, and stay kind!

Love Lottie 💐💐💐