Silent cry

*Disclaimer head self harm and death*

Waking up from her alarm. It's her routine now, it's been 2 months since her dad cut ties with her. She still lives in the house and is paying on it. She also has been getting random calls from unknown numbers, she has been ignoring them. She thought about calling her brother to see if he knew why her dad cut her off. But she gave up on that idea weeks ago. She knew that if he knew he wouldn't tell her. Already dressed she puts her shoes on and walks to her car. "I'm finally driving to work" she said getting into her car sighing. This is the car her mom helped her pick out. Turning on the engine she starts to back out of the driveway. On her way she gets a call from lee know she answers the call. "Yes lee know" she said confused. "Hey I can't explain a lot right now but I need you to come to this house ok, the store will be ok. Just come to this address" he said quickly. "Ok ok send the address I'm on my way" she said even more worried. As if on cue he hung up and sent the address.
Driving to the house she sees 6 different cars there. Confused she slowly walks to the door. The door swings open for her to see someone she hasn't seen in years. "Hey" Seungmin says looking at her. "What the hell! Where's lee know I want to talk to him!" She screamed pissed off. "Hey clam down ok we need to talk and not just us but my friends too" he said opening the door more. "Calm down?! CALM DOWN THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN CALM DOWN YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND THE ONE I NEEDED THE MOST AND YOU LEFT, MY MOM DIED AND I DIDN'T HAVE MY BEST FRIEND TO HELP ME THROUGH IT. YOU KNOW MY DAD CUT TIES WITH ME? I HAD TO FUCKING DEAL WITH MY DEPRESSION BY MY SELF. I HAD TO STOP MY SELF FROM CUTTING AND OR ENDING IT ALL LIKE MY MOM. AND YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN SEUNGMIN?!" She screamed at him exploding every emotion she kept down, showing her arms that she hid behind her long sleeves. Everyone looking at her worried one walks up to her and hugs her. "I know how it feels to have that happen, Seungmin may not have been there when it happened but let us help now let us be there now" he said still hugging her. "Lee know. I need lee know-" before she could finish lee know cut her off. "Talk to Felix first before you talk to me" he said pushing Felix forward. "What if I say no?" She said looking at him.
____________________________________

A/N wow wow I can't believe this I finished my 6th chapter 😭 I didn't even know if I was going to keep doing this honestly don't think anyone is reading this anyway cliffhanger hehe 🙃