Prologue

As heavy rain pounded down, a prison transport embarked on its journey, tasked with transferring a motley crew of villains and criminals to a new location. Among the eclectic mix of passengers was one seemingly unremarkable individual, blending into the crowd with ease.

As the guard checked off the roster of prisoners, a figure clad in a trenchcoat hurriedly approached the transport, cane in hand, breathless. "Sorry, I'm late," the newcomer gasped, identified as a doctor. "I was told you would accompany your 'patient,'" the guard responded skeptically. "Are you sure you need to come? You know the many dangerous villains onboard this transport?" the guard queried, expressing concern.

The doctor's gaze shifted to the unassuming prisoner boarding the bus. "Positive," came the terse reply.

"Suit yourself, but if something happens, you'll just be a citizen in it," the guard cautioned before the doctor finally boarded alongside two pro-heroes.

As the vehicle rumbled away into the dreary landscape, the doctor's nerves were palpable. "Nervous being around the villains?" one of the guards inquired.

"Just nervous because of him," the doctor confessed, indicating the ordinary-looking prisoner. "Why? You should be more worried about villains," the guard retorted, earning a gentle reprimand from their companion. "That doesn't mean he isn't a threat, but yeah, you should be more worried about the villains," they amended.

The doctor cast a wary glance at the menacing figures surrounding them. "I'll take my chances," was the steadfast response.

"Suit yourself... WHOA-" the guard exclaimed as the vehicle jolted over a bump in the road, interrupting the conversation. "Bumpy road... huh," the guard remarked, as the sound of crows and ravens filled the air.

Tension mounted as the guard dogs sensed danger, barking furiously in warning. "Calm down, what's wrong?" the guard attempted to soothe the agitated animals to no avail.

Amidst the chaos of laughter and cries from the unstable prisoners, the doctor's hand instinctively reached for a concealed firearm. "Firearm, doctor?" the guard questioned, concern evident in their voice. "Don't worry, I got my license..." He explained to the guard before reminiscing about his paperwork to get that license. Trying to get a firearm in Japan legally is a lot of work, and the gun he could get was not going to be enough for him but anything is better than nothing he thought. "Still, you should put it away... for safety reasons," they advised, though the doctor kept it close, sensing an impending threat.

As the rain intensified and the cacophony of crows and dogs grew louder, the ordinary individual amidst the chaos remained eerily calm. Something was amiss, and the doctor's gut instincts bristled with unease. Indeed, amid madness, the calmest presence was the most unsettling of all.

"Ah geez, This storm is nasty, I hope I can make it..."

A person is driving down the road hoping to get home and get out of the rain. Hoping to get home, they come across something in the distance. They immediately hit the brakes as it looks like a villain in a prison uniform running away scared.

"What the?!"

At first, they were panicked seeing the escaped inmate and trying to drive in the other direction before the villain ran away completely ignoring them followed by other villains the last thing they saw of the villains was their faces.

'I should call the heroes' He said in thought.

A look of pure terror, Multiple Villains panicking trying to get away, What has happened that could scare those villains, Of course, they could think about that after they start driving in the other direction and call for the heroes but then they hear something.

"Hello anyone there!" He shouted

Unfortunately, their curiosity peaked. Listening closely it sounded like a person. They tried to ignore it and tried to listen to their fears, But like a hook, line, and sinker they caught the bait and got out of their car in the heavy rain. They got out of the car and almost threw up with the scene beforehand but managed to hold it. Blood and guts are everywhere on the scene.

They followed the sounds of what seemed to be an older person down the road, Trying their best to be careful going down with the slippery mud as they followed the sound in a crashed prison transport, Along the passing bodies of many villains, Armed guards, and the two heroes accompanying the transport, all having the same injuries on their corpses, Stabs and slashes all over, blood and mud covering their bodies, Bullet shells and other elements which seemed to be caused by quirks like a dent resembling a punch on the side of the transport for example, Seemed like a fight happened.

They look into the transport and what looks like an older fellow in a trenchcoat is knocked unconscious and by the looks of it seems to have survived the ordeal, They bring out their phones trying to call the authorities so that a pro hero can handle the situation until...

"Hey... Are you okay?" He said in a low voice

"Run, Hurry up! Run and warn them!" The person woke up grabbing their arm which fully panicked them as they dropped their phone and quickly ran to their car as they heard the person back at the prison transport. "Run, Warn them! Run!"

"AH!!!" He screamed

They ran, ignoring their phone as they got in their car. But as they ran they accidentally stepped on what looked like a sharp shard on the ground greatly injuring their foot, They limped their way straight into their car ignoring the massive amounts of blood they were bleeding, and quickly got in and shut the door.

Turning the ignition on they drove away in a panic, They drove and drove and drove hoping to forget the traumatic experience.

As the panic subsided they noticed something on their car window, A fog seemed to have built up inside the car windows, They took their finger and ran across the front window and analyzed it on their fingers, They had to clean it later, But before they can their world goes dark as something grabs their neck and twisted it in.

Many hours later a car parks at the side of the road as the door opens and the owner is dropped dead at the side and the car drives away.