2.

the next morning i woke up to my alarm

the next morning i woke up to my alarm. i got dressed and started heading downstairs to be greeted by my mom making breakfast.

"morning mom" i said while grabbing the piece of toast she had handed me and taking a bite out of it. "morning sweetie. sorry i wasn't home when you went to bed. i went out for some groceries." she said while shooting me an apologetic look. "it's okay. i had great day yesterday, though." i told my mom.

"oh really? tell me all about it!" my mom said. i explained to her all that happened and she smiled brightly at me. "see. told you you might get a boyfriend while we were here." she smirked. "mom!" i yelled again in a joking manner. "okay i'm sorry" she chuckled.

-

my mom dropped me off at school and i was now headed towards my locker. When i shut my locker, i jumped at the sight of Lauren standing there.

"Lauren, you almost gave me a heart attack!" i exclaimed while clutching onto my heart. "i'm sorry. i didn't mean to." she said in between giggles. "anyway, wanna hang out today? i really want you to meet my brother." i looked at her with wide eyes. "oh? your brother? you mean Johnny, right?" i asked her. she furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me confused.

"yeah, how'd you know? i never introduced him to you." she said. "oh when you went to the bathroom, he saw me in your room and we introduced ourselves." she looked at me shocked. "no no no. please don't tell me that's why your face was red whenever i came back into my room!" she practically yelled. i quickly covered her mouth since people were staring at us like we were some crazy maniacs.

"Laur, keep your voice down. people are looking at us like we're crazy!" i whisper shouted. "sorry" she muttered after uncovering my hand from her mouth.  "but again, is he the one who made you look like you were outside all day long?" i chuckled. "maybe. i'm sorry if you don't want me liking him. i'll force myself to not have a crush on him." i said with a small smile. "thank you thank you thank you!" she said while hugging me tight. "sorry, it's just that whenever someone has a crush on my brother, he usually plays them, and you're my best friend already. i don't want anything happening to you.

i smiled at her words. i knew this was going to be difficult, though since i had a huge crush on him even though i met him like yesterday. i hugged Lauren back and we said our goodbyes to go to first period.

-

after school, Lauren and i met outside in the front of the school. we both walked to her house. when we got there, we quickly went upstairs to her room. when we got there, she was quick to tell me to stay out while she went and did something. i looked at her confused, but then just rolled along with it.

LAURENS POV:

i told Bella to wait in my room and to not go anywhere. i made my way to Johnny's room to basically tell him to not talk to her so he doesn't develop feelings for her as well.

i barged into his room without even knocking. "yo, do you knock?" he asked, annoyance in his tone. "Bella is here. but, we need to set some ground rules." i said in a sassy tone. "okay?" he was clearly annoyed.

"first of all, don't talk to her. i don't want you developing feelings for her. you're a player and i don't want her heart broken." i said in a sad tone. "woah woah woah. slow your role. you don't want me talking to her just because you think i'm gonna break her heart? nah that's messed up i wouldn't ever do that to a pretty girl like her." he stated.

"woah. don't tell me you have a crush on her too!" i yelled. i could not believe this right now. "wait, too? are you saying she likes me?" i looked around the room wide eyed. "uh" i stammered. "i'm back in the game!" he said. i rolled my eyes and stormed back off to my room where Bella was waiting.

BELLAS POV:

i started to hear arguing in the room that was next to me. after about 5 minutes, i heard Laurens footsteps coming back towards the room.

"hey, Laur, what was that all about?" i questioned her with furrowed eyebrows. "nothing important, really." she sent me a small smile before i shrugged it off.

-

hey! how was it? lmk what you think!

tbh, i think this chapter was bad, but oh well

sorry i haven't been uploading. i've had state testing and my parents have been strict on forcing me to reteach myself on what i learned this year. i'm officially done with state testing now, though!

please lmk how you would rate this book so far on a scale from 1-10 in the comments! it'll really help :)

anyways, love you all! thank you so much for the support and love i get from everybody on here each day. it really means the world <3

bye for now! 🩷