Cooking fires

I drew that thing ^ took a few hours. XD
It's InoTan's child or something.

Oh, and also Anika is Olivias wife (they are lesbians). Michael is their adopted son.

--------------------
Anika's POV
--------------------

I walked into the house without knocking. I own the house, and it wouldn't hurt anyone. Besides, I was delivering items that they needed.

Michael ran around the house, jumping on top of things.

"Michael. Don't do that." I scold him. "This isn't a playground."

"Sorry, Mama..." He said apologetically, looking at his feet.

"Ah...Who are you..?" We turned to look at where the voice came from, and we saw a young man leaning against the doorframe, his wet hair loose around his shoulders.

"Hello. I am Anika Blackburn, Olivias wife." I say to him, sticking my hand out.

He shook my hand, "I'm Tomioka Giyuu."

"I'm Michael!" My son says as he also stuck his hand out for him to shake.

"Hello Michael." Tomioka grabbed him and rested him on his hip. "You are adorable."

Michael looked shocked, "You can pick me up so easy!"

"Yes? You weigh nothing to me..."

"Woah... You're so cool!!" He grabbed Tomioka's shoulder and started shaking it.

Hmm. There were meant to be three of them here, right? I'm guessing they are married, or at least they are on a honeymoon. (😒)

Tomioka glanced at me with a questioning look.

I held up the items in my arms. Pots, pans, and other household items that they'll need.

"Oh. Thank you." He nodded at me.

"It was Olivias idea, not mine. I would've left you to figure it out." The strong and smart survive, the weak and dumb get crushed and die.

I started to walk towards the kitchen, and on my way there, I saw two men cuddled together on the floor in a room.

Gay? I thought Tomioka had two wives... Whatever.

I put the pans down, and Tomioka enters, still holding my little Mikey.

"Do you want anything to eat?" He asks us.

"Yeah! Can I have pancake?" Michael grinned at him and hugged tighter onto him.

"Sure you can, kiddo."

-----------------------
Sanemi's POV
-----------------------

"Mnh..." I groaned as I pushed myself further back into Obanai.

Hold up... Pushed myself back into Obanai..?

Wait, what the f*ck!? I immediately shot up, staring at him lay there on the floor.

Why in all that's f*cking holy, was I the small spoon!? Or was Obanai the middle?

I blame this on Oyakata-sama. If I turn gay it's his fault. Trapping me in a house with hot as f*ck men, what the hell was he thinking!?

And why the hell is my shirt open!? Wait, no, it's always open.

I look at Obanai. Was it him or Giyuu-

Where was Giyuu-san?

"Mr. Giyuu! Look, I flipped it!"

A child! I grin and get up, going in the direction of the kid.