4

Sorry I kept you guys waiting <3

Stan's POV:

I set my phone down beside me, the silence was everything but awkward.

I thought for what felt like forever and a few seconds at the same time.

I want to know if he reciprocates my exact feelings. Well, probably not exact, but hopefully closely similar feelings? If that makes any sense.

I swallow, hoping to end the sensation of burning at the back of my throat, but to no avail.

I got up and ran to the bathroom, not having any time to close or lock the door, it was just there, open.

*

I fucking hate when that happens. I mean, I do love Kyle, very much. But I hate that whole puking when I in love with someone thing.

It's embarrassing. I've been doing it since 3rd grade.

" Stan? You good in there, dude? " Kyle questioned, probably standing in the hallway away from the door.

" yeah, I'll be out in a second. " I felt the same burning in the back of my throat as a puked once more.

" you're sure? " He asked, it was adorable how much he cared about me as his friend.

I coughed, before speaking once more, " ej-- yep! " I grabbed the towel from the countertop and wiped my face before throwing it in the hamper of dirty clothes.

I stood up and walked out, almost walking into Kyle, who stayed sat on the floor against the wall, presumably waiting for me.

I walked around him, taking a seat beside him.

" whatcha doing? " I asked. I'm really bored, if I have to be honest. I have done anything in the past 5 minutes beside puking- and that isn't fun. ( I feel you 😢)

" nothing really, I'm just sitting here. " he sounded tired. Probably because he just woke up-

We sat there in silence for a good while. It wasn't awkward for me, and I sure as hell hope it wasn't uncomfortable at the slightest for him.

I was unsure of what to say.

" do you wanna make something to eat? Since it's still early..? I can make eggs or something. " I offered, unsure of what else to do.

Kyle stared at me with an unconvinced kinda look for a few seconds. " dude. "

" what? "

He continued staring at me the same expression.

" oh.. nevermind then. " I have no idea how to cook anything 🤭

THE END. I JUST NEEDED TO PUT A CHAPTER SINCE I HAVENT IN SO LONG- ILL UPDATE MORE THIS WEEK THOUGH! >:]