•reuniting•

Darius' Pov

I gained consciousness back, last thing i remember i fell to the ground because of the draining spell and can't remember anything else from there. I could feel someone shaking me, I opened my eyes, assuming to see Raine, but instead i saw a figure with brown hair that looked like it hadn't been washed in years, yellow eyes and then purple and yellow goggles.

It was Alador.

At first I thought my eyes deceived me, so I closed them and opened them again, and it was Alador. I sit up and then back away from him.

"What are you doing here hack?" I said, in kind of a mean but curious tone.

"Is it a crime to see if an old friend is alright?" Alador asked.

It seemed like he came up here for another reason as well, but i couldn't put my finger on it. I was surprised he said 'old friend', maybe he wanted to pretend we never dated.

"Its not a crime, we just haven't talked in years." I said, my tone slowly returning to normal.

I stood up and looked around, my arm still hurting. I could see Raine, unconscious on The Owl Lady's lap, I noticed she was missing the arm she got a sigil on. What happened to it? 

"So what happened with you and Odalia, did she finally decide to leave you?" I said, since I knew that he spent most of his time in the workshop and the only reason he'd come out was if he was free from her control.

"Actually, the other way around, I left her." He said, looking at me.

"Wow, you finally got the braincells to leave her." I said.

"Darius, there's actually something else.." He said, his tone going low.

"Hm? What is it?" I asked, I would've been ruder, but it kind of stood out to me, how he cared enough to come up here, just to see if i was okay.

Wait. Does that mean I still care about him? Maybe I do, but that doesn't mean anything, we're still ex's and we're going to stay like that. Its not like I wish we were still together. Its not like I still like him or anything.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Eda clicking her fingers in front of my face.

"Dude, dude! Raine wants to talk to you." Eda said in an annoyed tone.

"Sorry." I said. "Raine what did you want to say?"

"I think it'd be a good idea if we gather everyone, and then we go find a safe place." They said.

"That would be a good idea, but where would the others be?" I said, since we last saw them being held by the abomatons.

"I saw them while i was coming up here." Alador said.

"Then how about you and Eda go get everyone and me and Darius meet you guys." Raine suggested.

"Uh sure." He said as he started walking away with Eda following him.

"Darius." Raine said.

"Yes?" I was confused.

"Do you still like him?" They asked me.

"Who are you talking about?" I was still confused.

"Alador." They responded with.

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"You zoned out earlier, and I havent seen you zone out since we were kids and you literally had the biggest crush on Alador when you started zoning out." They responded.

I look at them for bit, they had a point. I hadn't zoned out since we were kids, and I only started zoning out when i developed my crush on Alador.

"Darius?" Raine said waving their hand in front of my eyes. "You zoned out again and you havent answered my question."