09

IM SORRY I WAS WAY TOO FOCUSED ON ANOTHER STORY I WAS DOING.

zhang hao woke up with a yawn, he rubbed his eyes and got off his bed. literally nothing can make this day wrong. it was his and hanbins one month anniversary.

the chinese smiled as he looked at the flowers in the aisle at the near flower shop. he wanted to buy a nice combination of flowers, since hanbin likes them alot.
as he walked down the aisle, he found a batch with alot of different flowers with it. perfect. hao thought. he picked the batch up while staring at it longingly, it made him think of hanbin, always smiling and full of different personalities but always succeeded in making hao happy.

he decided to take a picture before slipping the phone in his pocket and headed to the counter. the cashier smiled while scanning the tag .

"are you buying these for your lover?" she asked. her hand hovering over the cards under the counter. the chinese nodded with a smile, "yep! its our one month anniversary today."

the cashier giggled and handed him a card, "write a message to them, it doesn't cost anything dont worry."

"thank you!"

🖇️

hanbin woke up with a smack on the thigh from his mother, "hanbin! its your one month anniversary with hao! wake up wake up wake up!" she kept smacking her sons butt until the boy finally jolted up awake.

the mother smiled and leaned against the closet in the room , "yes, i know its our one month anniversary, how could i forget?" he rolled his eyes and grabbed his phone by the bedside.

gunwook-ie
hyung, everything is set up! everyone is going to be there at 8pm sharp. i told them to lolll

taeriyaaaa
ill be there at 8pm! don't be late!

gyuvinie
yujin and me will be arriving a little early since we're having our date there too. cya:>

eternal half<3
happy one month anniversary! <3 i will meet you at the park at 8pm!! love you mwah🫶

hanbin smiled as he walked out of his bedroom, his mother glaring at him as he didn't even bother to look back at her and thank her that she woke him up on this special occasion.

ms. sung sighed , "young love."

"are you sure everythings set up?" hanbin asked jiwoong. the older nodded, "yeah, rickys got some flowers and stuff. just like you asked for."

"okay, good."

whilst walking around the mall close to his apartment, he was just giddy with excitement as he could meet his boyfriend and celebrate it with him with all their friends. he thought it would be a good idea to buy some stuff for his boyfriend and his friends.

(bare with me cuz im gonna describe what hes buying for every member)

he started off by going to a store that sold little cute figurines. he thought that yujin would love it, especially since hes the kind of age that would love those figurines to put in his room.

he picked a specific little one, a bunny one to be exact. hao always thought that yujin represented a bunny. thats why he had his contact on his phone saved as 'bunnyjin'.

the chinese approached the counter and payed for the figurine, asking for it to be wrapped nicely and put in a small bag.

he then went to a shop which sells some clothes, he thought that gunwook and taerae would like some new clothes. he knew taerae liked to have oversized sweaters and gunwook maybe some tee shirts and some pants.

at the end, he bought taerae two oversized sweaters and gunwook 3 different coloured shirts and jeans.

after he bought it, he put them in seperate bags .

he went on to buying other specific gifts for all the kids (and granpas, if you add jiwoong.) he bought matthew a lion plushie which he thought looked like him, ricky some cosmetics, gyuvin a questionable toy he found at a toy shop which he thought suited gyuvin and he got jiwoong some perfume he found while getting some cosmetics for ricky.

and no shit, everything costed so much.

but its alright, since this is going to be a once in a while chance all 9 of them are going to meet eachother and celebrate, so he wants to make the most of it.

no, of course not. how could he forget his hanbin? he saved the best for last.

its not expensive, nor was it anything worth it. but he picked a green journal, so that he and hanbin could write in it about their relationship.

very simple, but alot of meanings behind it.

zhang hao smiled, feeling proud of himself of finding something.

🌊

it was perfect.

once zhang hao had arrived, hanbin rushed to his boyfriend and kissed him passionately.

they stayed like that for a few minutes until hanbin pulled away and looked lovingly at the older,

"happy one month anniversary , love."

"happy one month anniversary to us." hao replied, smiling.

"CMON!! I WANNA EAT!" gyuvin shouted which made them all laugh.

overall, it was a happy ending. a bratty princess with his prince and a prince with his bratty princess and friends.

they were one big happy family.

tbc 💗